Ode to the Evelyne

Thank you. I regretted not getting anything anemone when it first came out a couple of years ago so when I saw this, I jumped on it!

I'm thinking of doing the same thing with rose extreme! I had bought a tpm in rose extreme because I LOVE the color but it has to go back because it is too small and I'm contemplating trying to hunt down a pm in RE.

I have checked-in on the Hermes website from time to time to see what colors are available for Evelyne. I don't see any Evelyne now and it is not an option on the filters. Please tell me it wasn't discontinued! Anyone know??

I have checked-in on the Hermes website from time to time to see what colors are available for Evelyne. I don't see any Evelyne now and it is not an option on the filters. Please tell me it wasn't discontinued! Anyone know??
Things just quickly get pulled from the site once they’re sold out. They’re still in production most likely, just waiting for a restock! GPs and Picotins are never on the Canadian website unless they’re in stock!

Reactions: BB8
I just saw it yesterday on the US site so keep checking during the day, you will get it. Or you can try to visit the store, they definitely have it in stock. My home store have a couple when I visited last time.
Good luck!

Reactions: BB8