Ode to the Evelyne

Thoughts on the felt Evie? I like this combination of Bleu Nuit/Noir. The blue reminds me of dark denim. Is felt an easy material to maintain? I think it'll be a magnet for cat hair in my house.
View attachment 4789383
Maybe the felt in the mini size would be easier to maintain?
View attachment 4789387
This just doesn’t do it for me. It would be hard to keep clean.

I have seen these many times on the US website in both colors, in both sizes, so they are relatively available. I like the look although I would probably use more fall/winter. If it suits you I would probably get the smaller one as you could probably get your money back if it didn't work out as the TPMs are always in demand. There is a bleu nuit TPM one on fashionphile right now and it's 'reduced' to $2,115 :amazed:

Reactions: 880
Got this Nata/Blanc tpm on h.com but not sure whether or not to keep. I was hoping it’d be similar to craie or beton but it has a yellow undertone. A true cream color.

What do you guys think?
View attachment 4790623
This color is outstanding and will be good with any outfits. But I don’t recommend it for daily wear because it’s easy to get stains.

Thanks. I think I will keep then since I’ve been looking for something similar for so long. Still nervous about it being so light though.

I would keep it. They are hard to come by in any of the white or off white shades and very versatile. I returned a Beton tpm last year and wound up buying a Beton 29 this year.
This color is outstanding and will be good with any outfits. But I don’t recommend it for daily wear because it’s easy to get stains.

Got this Nata/Blanc tpm on h.com but not sure whether or not to keep. I was hoping it’d be similar to craie or beton but it has a yellow undertone. A true cream color.

What do you guys think?
View attachment 4790623
The bag looks cute! I for one am glad an actual human was able to check out and purchase an evie from H.com! Was beginning to think they were "phantom" evies...