Ode to the Evelyne

Can anyone tell me what the popper should look like on the inside of the back pocket on a 29 bag? Is the one in the picture correct? Thank you.

View attachment 4793840
We aren’t allowed to discuss authenticity on this forum, which seems to be the root of your question. I would recommend paid authentication from Bababebi, she is lovely to work with and has a fast turnaround time :smile:

Reactions: papertiger
I don't want to authenticate a bag. I saw this on ebay and wanted to know if this is correct. I'm doing as much research as possible before I purchase second hand as I never see this bag on the online site. Well at least in the colours I'd like.
By “correct” do you mean is this rivet consistent with an authentic bag? Because that would be discussing authenticity :smile:

I would recommend that once you select a bag on the second hand market you have it authenticated before or after purchasing, good luck with your search!

Reactions: smallfry and CMilly
Hi all,

Can anyone tell me if the evelyne is still produced in bleu electrique or bleu saphir, or if these colors are rested for this bag? I tried checking with the store but wasn't able to get a definite answer. Thanks!

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me if the evelyne is still produced in bleu electrique or bleu saphir, or if these colors are rested for this bag? I tried checking with the store but wasn't able to get a definite answer. Thanks!
On H.com US I have seen bleu saphir and deep bleu recently for evelyne PM + bleu nuit in TPM but unfortunately I have not seen bleu electrique recently. I haven’t asked my SA though (not in the market for another Evie)

Reactions: Dahls
I have been looking for bleu sapphire since around the fall of last year. I have seen it come up several times in PM but it was in Maurice leather and the last I saw it was before Marchish of this year.

btw does anyone have experience with Maurice leather Evelyne? Looks a little more satiny than clemence.

Not sure about bleu electrique: I *think* I saw it in PM a few months ago? I have been seeing deep bleu the most lately and an occasional bleu nuit.

I have seen various blues in TPM can't remember exactly because I don't pay attention as much.

Reactions: Dahls
I have been looking for bleu sapphire since around the fall of last year. I have seen it come up several times in PM but it was in Maurice leather and the last I saw it was before Marchish of this year.

btw does anyone have experience with Maurice leather Evelyne? Looks a little more satiny than clemence.

Not sure about bleu electrique: I *think* I saw it in PM a few months ago? I have been seeing deep bleu the most lately and an occasional bleu nuit.

I have seen various blues in TPM can't remember exactly because I don't pay attention as much.
I have an Evie PM in Maurice leather. I used to have an Evie in clemence. The grains are smaller on maurice. Over time, my clemence got shinier but due to the pandemic I haven't used my maurice enough to be able to tell. Definitely the grains are smaller for the maurice and the bag seems a bit lighter too.

thank you, and I hope you find the bag you're looking for!

Reactions: raylyn
Saw 9 colors TPM just now but all gone. None left so didn't see color names but looked like blue nuit felt, 2 different bright pinks, bleu nuit leather, feu, gold, cream, pale gray, and anemone. I don't know how to do screenshots, sorry. Also had a PM in rouge grenat; I haven't seen that before.

Last edited: