The Heat Stamped CLUB!!!

If you live in the USA, it cost $60 plus state sales tax for all luggage tags regardless of the size/ color. But it's a repair item which means you must have a item like a keepall/ horizon or some of the handbags that comes with a luggage tag in your profile in order to order one. sa in general will not sell you one as they will need their manager's approval in order to sell one to you. If you are a vic which means you most likely have a dedicated sa at your local store, he/she will likely bend the rule for you even if you don't have an item that comes with a luggage tag in your profile.
Thank u for the response...That's really good info..I have Speedy B that would like to match luggage..I am going to contact my SA and ask if she can order that for me...Thank u

Reactions: Kevinh73
Thank u for the response...That's really good info..I have Speedy B that would like to match luggage..I am going to contact my SA and ask if she can order that for me...Thank u
You're welcome. Just note that your sa can only order replacement luggage tag for the same one you currently have. So let's just say you order a regular monogram horizon luggage that comes with a rectangular vachetta luggage tag. In the future, you can order a replacement luggage tag but only in vachetta color with rectangular shape. You can't order a replacement pink luggage tag or any other color. However, if you are a vic at your store, I'm pretty sure store manager is happy to let your sa order any color for you. It's call you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. :lol:

:heart:Omg I’m loving all these beautiful stamps I’m going to figure out how to post pictures and I’ll upload a couple of my initials stamps :biggrin:
Does anyone know if the Hackensack NJ store has the Vivienne stamp? I’m planning to go this week to pick up a couple of online orders and I’d LOVE to get the Vivienne :heart:
Garden state had the Vivienne in January ! I got my luggage tag done there

Although I love hot stamping as a whole, I like the idea of getting luggage tags stamped instead of the bag or wallet. I think its a better idea just in case things go wrong. I made a video about this topic, I wonder what everyone else's thoughts are?

Hi, Great video! I agree w/all that you said. I honestly don't plan to re-sell my bags/wallets which is why I heat stamp them.

I’ve just found this thread and just bought my first LV of the website this morning. Can you take them to a store to get heat stamped? How much is it x

As long as the item you bought has leather parts on it, it can be stamped at most LV store for free. I say most because not every store has a stamping machine but most do. If they don’t, they will have to send your item away for stamping which will take longer. Some store can stamp right away while others make you leave your item in store for few days. If the item you bought is completely canvas, then they won’t stamp it because canvas will melt under the heat.

As long as the item you bought has leather parts on it, it can be stamped at most LV store for free. I say most because not every store has a stamping machine but most do. If they don’t, they will have to send your item away for stamping which will take longer. Some store can stamp right away while others make you leave your item in store for few days. If the item you bought is completely canvas, then they won’t stamp it because canvas will melt under the heat.
Thankyou! It is all canvas for some reason I thought I had seen canvas stamped. I’ll just have to buy a leather piece lol

Hi, I have seen hot stamps with a heart, curious as to whether I can have initials covered up with this? Does anyone know if LV do this or not? Thanks
I've never known LV to re-stamp initials, regardless of the reason, much less try and cover them up all together. What is likely going to happen is that you would be offered the options of either a) leaving the initials alone or b) replace the *whatever piece of leather that was stamped* at your own expense

Reactions: emilyfitz