Magical May Purchases

Right now, color is life. I just scored this stunning pre-loved Sofia Coppola bb in Clementine. This bag got on my radar a couple of years ago but I only saw it in the PM size and never in this delicious super saturated shade of orange that I have always wanted. When I saw it in bb, I jumped on it. I just love it and am so thrilled to have such a supple yet structured full leather bag from LV. It’s just a little bit smaller than my speedy 25 which is the perfect size for me. Sorry for pic overload.
View attachment 4721414 View attachment 4721413 View attachment 4721416 View attachment 4721417 View attachment 4721425
Oh my! Love the leather and the color! Is it heavy?

Right now, color is life. I just scored this stunning pre-loved Sofia Coppola bb in Clementine. This bag got on my radar a couple of years ago but I only saw it in the PM size and never in this delicious super saturated shade of orange that I have always wanted. When I saw it in bb, I jumped on it. I just love it and am so thrilled to have such a supple yet structured full leather bag from LV. It’s just a little bit smaller than my speedy 25 which is the perfect size for me. Sorry for pic overload.
View attachment 4721414 View attachment 4721413 View attachment 4721416 View attachment 4721417 View attachment 4721425
So so pretty and vibrant :loveeyes:!!! Besides the Multicolor Trouville Noir (which I had sold many years ago and regretted since AND finally repurchased once I saw the color combo and condition I liked :rolleyes:), the SC BB is another bag I've been eyeing the last couple of years as well. Enjoy your beautiful bag :love:

Reactions: EpiFanatic

Beautiful!!!! Now I’m going to look this up :smile:

Reactions: EpiFanatic
Oh my! Love the leather and the color! Is it heavy?
Thank you. It is my heaviest bag, the price you pay for full leather. But I am more sensitive about weight than most others. It being the smallest size helps. I could not go larger for that reason alone. I’ll try to weight it later.

So so pretty and vibrant :loveeyes:!!! Besides the Multicolor Trouville Noir (which I had sold many years ago and regretted since AND finally repurchased once I saw the color combo and condition I liked :rolleyes:), the SC BB is another bag I've been eyeing the last couple of years as well. Enjoy your beautiful bag :love:
Thank you so much. So glad you were able to find your MC again and hope you find an SC you love.

Beautiful!!!! Now I’m going to look this up :smile:
Thank you! The hunt is half the fun.