Magical May Purchases

Right now, color is life. I just scored this stunning pre-loved Sofia Coppola bb in Clementine. This bag got on my radar a couple of years ago but I only saw it in the PM size and never in this delicious super saturated shade of orange that I have always wanted. When I saw it in bb, I jumped on it. I just love it and am so thrilled to have such a supple yet structured full leather bag from LV. It’s just a little bit smaller than my speedy 25 which is the perfect size for me. Sorry for pic overload.
View attachment 4721414 View attachment 4721413 View attachment 4721416 View attachment 4721417 View attachment 4721425
LOVE!!! :heart::love:

Reactions: EpiFanatic
Right now, color is life. I just scored this stunning pre-loved Sofia Coppola bb in Clementine. This bag got on my radar a couple of years ago but I only saw it in the PM size and never in this delicious super saturated shade of orange that I have always wanted. When I saw it in bb, I jumped on it. I just love it and am so thrilled to have such a supple yet structured full leather bag from LV. It’s just a little bit smaller than my speedy 25 which is the perfect size for me. Sorry for pic overload.
View attachment 4721414 View attachment 4721413 View attachment 4721416 View attachment 4721417 View attachment 4721425

This colour and leather is yummy!!! Congrats!!![emoji170]

Whoa. You scored, alright. Love the SC, never saw it in BB. And that is one of my favorite colors. Beautiful condition, too. Are you just staring at it all day? Sigh!

Thank you @kbell! :flowers:

This colour and leather is yummy!!! Congrats!!!
emoji170.png
Thank you. Yes, it does make me think of clementines.:smile:

Whoa. You scored, alright. Love the SC, never saw it in BB. And that is one of my favorite colors. Beautiful condition, too. Are you just staring at it all day? Sigh!
Thank you so much. I must admit I leave it out near my desk so I can see it when I am working.

Thank you! :smile:

My girlfriend and I had our first anniversary yesterday and we wanted to gift us a little bit special. So I went and gifted my girlfriend the Alma BB and she gifted my the perfurme holder. Such adoreables pieces :flowers::heart:
How sweet. Though many on here may disagree and say L’Immensite is generic and boring, it’s by far their best smelling men’s scent to me.

I think the Sofia Coppola bag is one of the most beautiful bags LV has ever made. Congratulations on finding that beauty!

Absolutely stunning