What lovely Gucci are you using today?

Thank you both so much! There is nothing like the 5th Avenue store! When one is used to shopping at a store like 5th Avenue, one can get quite frustrated otherwise and I don't have a boutique close by. I then got creative. The outlet can be a real hit at times. Stylistbydesign will you show us your brooch one day? And Jimmie Statton your shoes? I hope they will come out with more prince towns soon, particularly with fur....I'm waiting!
Honored. I know, right ? The Flagship in NYC, Fifth Avenue is the very best ! I want to see the bow brooch that Stylistbydesign owns as well. I have the fur lined ones and love em. I also have the full shoe, and the half shoe slides, but the fur ones are the showstopper ! I love me an exciting shoe... it speaks volume to who and what you are... and yours are screaming "I'M TOP GLAM CHIC !!"
"J!m"

Reactions: stylistbydesign
Since we‘ve been discussing Princetowns, here’s one of my fave pairs. The fun thing about quarantine fantasy footwear is that I can choose whatever I want, regardless of weather or activity! ❤️
D13026F3-9ED4-478B-96AD-32B2E1E5E5F6.jpeg

Thank you both so much! There is nothing like the 5th Avenue store! When one is used to shopping at a store like 5th Avenue, one can get quite frustrated otherwise and I don't have a boutique close by. I then got creative. The outlet can be a real hit at times. Stylistbydesign will you show us your brooch one day? And Jimmie Statton your shoes? I hope they will come out with more prince towns soon, particularly with fur....I'm waiting!

Honored. I know, right ? The Flagship in NYC, Fifth Avenue is the very best ! I want to see the bow brooch that Stylistbydesign owns as well. I have the fur lined ones and love em. I also have the full shoe, and the half shoe slides, but the fur ones are the showstopper ! I love me an exciting shoe... it speaks volume to who and what you are... and yours are screaming "I'M TOP GLAM CHIC !!"
"J!m"
I decided that I’d take a pic of all my Gucci bow brooches, instead of just the pearl bow. The more, the merrier!
923F718A-96D5-4D85-8A2B-1F2106C04163.jpeg
8B507460-F230-4FA3-9752-1D9B6535091F.jpeg

Since we‘ve been discussing Princetowns, here’s one of my fave pairs. The fun thing about quarantine fantasy footwear is that I can choose whatever I want, regardless of weather or activity! ❤️
View attachment 4711380

I decided that I’d take a pic of all my Gucci bow brooches, instead of just the pearl bow. The more, the merrier!
View attachment 4711382
View attachment 4711383
OMG Stylistbydesign !!! Those shoes are legendary ! I'M NOT WORTHY, I'M NOT WORTHY !!! lol . A Gucci Bow Brooch for everyday of the week (excluding your other amazing brooches) is the dream... and you are living it in real life and in style. Hands down, you are the most fashionable person ever !! (and super nice... those two hardly ever go together) Your style and fashion sense is undeniable !!!
You are right... the more, the merrier !
"J!m"

OMG Stylistbydesign !!! Those shoes are legendary ! I'M NOT WORTHY, I'M NOT WORTHY !!! lol . A Gucci Bow Brooch for everyday of the week (excluding your other amazing brooches) is the dream... and you are living it in real life and in style. Hands down, you are the most fashionable person ever !! (and super nice... those two hardly ever go together) Your style and fashion sense is undeniable !!!
You are right... the more, the merrier !
"J!m"
Thank you, friend! :smile: I think you said it...."More is more; less is a bore!" Clearly, I just can't resist a good bow brooch.:lol:

Reactions: jimmie staton
topglamchic… that ssssssnake sssskin ssssssshoe is sssssso sssssssensational ! The fur just takes it to the next level ! Thank you for making TPF sssssssssso exsssssssciting !
"J!m"

Hot shoes, my friend! You’re killing it. :loveeyes::drinks:

Thank you Jimmie Statton and Stylistbydesign,
These are actually my favorite princetowns. I check all the time for another release of a snakeskin combination. It hasn’t happened yet. I’m actually thinking of getting the white princetowns with fur because I’m not sure if another snakeskin combination will happen and I love princetowns( I wouldn’t get black because I love color). What do you think?

Reactions: jimmie staton
Thank you Jimmie Statton and Stylistbydesign,
These are actually my favorite princetowns. I check all the time for another release of a snakeskin combination. It hasn’t happened yet. I’m actually thinking of getting the white princetowns with fur because I’m not sure if another snakeskin combination will happen and I love princetowns( I wouldn’t get black because I love color). What do you think?
Your snakeskin P-towns look great, so if you feel confident keeping that white leather clean, I say go for it! We have so much dust here in the desert that I avoid light-colored shoes, but I’ll admire yours from afar. :smile: Well, and also, fur is fabulous, but kind of warm. Hahaha.

View attachment 4711380

View attachment 4711382
View attachment 4711383

Great shoes!

I have a dress and gold ring that goes with them!

Loving your bows particularly, every single one of them :heart:

Thanks for letting me share. You guys really encourage me to enjoy! So I’m enjoying these today.

These are the cat's whiskers, can't beat those, especially since they go with everything.

Wearing my purple eel-skin Jordaans today. This pic is from the archive but not going anywhere but the garden.

That you Gucci shoe lovers for the inspiration

Attachments

• DSC_0115_zpsarn6xc5w.jpg
    DSC_0115_zpsarn6xc5w.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 269