Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2020 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My very best wishes to everyone for the New Year to all SOTD regulars, occasional posters and newcomers alike :party: .

The SOTD 2021 thread is now open and ready for business:

The new theme commences tomorrow (3 Jan - whenever your time zone gets there) but there's no reason why you can't post earlier if you want.

Thank you so much!

Thanks cutie!

< love > so beautiful!

Such a lovely blue!

Aww sweetie - hang in there!
I'm glad you were able to pop on and cheery yourself up - your second look is lovely!
My BdG Love is CW 07 - Noir/Blanc/Orange

Beautiful!
We started out chilly… and stayed that way. And gray with heavy clouds.
Fortunately my Co-worker is very distracting…
View attachment 4701006
:heart: Your co-worker is so cute.:hbeat:

I am so blue this morning. My quarantine time keep extending out far and farther than I can tolerate. So I got up and wore grey, but I did have some orange on my wrist to bright up my day.
Then I come in here, and ... many beauriful scarves and colors cheer up my nerds instantly.
Thank you for keeping me wake and accept the realities and more strength to practice my patience.
Thank you @Living.la.vida.fifi for the funny picture but so cute. I love it.:hbeat:
Thanks @Croisette7 , your pale green bring back the dreamy to me too.:love:
@CanuckBagLover , I will add this format of Bobcat into my scarves collection when everything back to normal. This CW look so fresh on you. Love it!!!:loveeyes:
@Cookiefiend , may I ask what CW of your BDG love ? I love it so much:loveeyes:. Thanks for sharing all the bdg versions :heart:
And many thanks to all Ladies and Gentlemen!!! Be safe and stay healthy.:hbeat:
Before and After pictures :blush:
It's always nice to see you here, tlamdang. We all hope soon for better times.

An Ode to Brides de Gala

Oh, Brides de Gala,
You come in so many ‘flavas’ :giggle:
Sometimes you’re maligned,
But you’re just givin’ us a sign.
That timeless is timeless,
Hermès doesn’t listen to us,
And next year’s BdG will be priceless.

<universal groan>
And without further ado - Brides de Gala and it’s many collaborations! ;)
BdG Bayaderes (wearing today)
View attachment 4700874
BdG Shadow
View attachment 4700875
Bdg Bandana
View attachment 4700876
Bdg Love
View attachment 4700877
Bdg Finesse mousseline
View attachment 4700878
Bravo! Really enjoyed your ode! ***clapping**

LOVE that BdG Gav. :heart:
Greetings, dear Scarfies!
Well, this past week I did exit confinement one morning to visit the pharmacy, then decided to buy a few items at an ethnic market when, lo and behold... they had just received a shipment of toilet paper! After placing my precious loot in the car I had to make one last quick stop at the UPS store. But, when I got off, I suddenly worried someone might see the package of TP and break into my car so I took off my Savana Dance shawl and placed it OVER the paper towel rolls to hide them... instead of the other way around... Rolls of TP may be more attractive than an Hermès silk... What we have come to! LOL!
And, I am on theme since Savana Dance was designed by the Ardmore Collective. First pic I took when I returned to the car and I’m wearing the shawl on the second
View attachment 4700663

View attachment 4700664

And, this next pic is not on topic for the week’s theme, but it is Covid related... My Kawa Ora mask... Forget about pretty florals or pastels... This had to be FIERCE!
View attachment 4700662

Another Ardmore design: La Marche du Zambeze
View attachment 4700667

And, for a completely different offering for the week’s theme: Florence Manlik’s stunning interpretation of Hugo Grygkar's Brides de Gala: Brides de Gala en Finesse
View attachment 4700665
Lovely offerings this week! Your mask is indeed fierce!
I have hidden my toilet paper in the backseat as well!.....did NOT think of my scarf but it is a great idea!.

ELeK

View attachment 4700782
Duo d'Etriers (Virginie Jamin/F. de la Perriere)

View attachment 4700781
Beautiful ELEK!

Baobob Cat by Ardmore Arists - This is such a happy scarf for me - love the whimsy of this design, the colours and if course it features a cat! Out for a walk on the weekend when the sun came out (its generally been cool and rainy - normally I would complain but I think the weather is helping to keep everyone indoors.)
View attachment 4700805
I really love your colorway!

Typical Spring day in north Texas: cold morning turns to hot and humid afternoon! Anyway, for this chilly a.m. grocery run I turned out the writhing creatures of original Caducee Rock, which has been revisited in both tie-dye and fringed interpretations.
This is lovely!
Actual SOTD is Printemps/ ete 69/70 in 70cm format. These are archive pix. Realized it was a collaboration design.View attachment 4700962 View attachment 4700963
Twins! This is such a great blue and looks so chic!
Virginie Jamin’s design Sangles en Zig Zag was a nod to Joachim Metz’s classic Sangles. Here in the 90 as well as CSGM formats
View attachment 4700957

View attachment 4700955

A l’Ombre des Pivoines was a collaboration between Theo de Gueltzl and Octave Marsal
View attachment 4700956

View attachment 4700959

And, another Anamorphee: Ex Libris en Kimonos
View attachment 4700958
Your ELEK colorway is just gorgeous!! I will admit that I did not pay much attention to Pivoines when it was released....hanging my head in shame......but looking at your blue colorway I am having big regrets!!

I am so blue this morning. My quarantine time keep extending out far and farther than I can tolerate. So I got up and wore grey, but I did have some orange on my wrist to bright up my day.
Then I come in here, and ... many beauriful scarves and colors cheer up my nerds instantly.
Thank you for keeping me wake and accept the realities and more strength to practice my patience.
Thank you @Living.la.vida.fifi for the funny picture but so cute. I love it.:hbeat:
Thanks @Croisette7 , your pale green bring back the dreamy to me too.:love:
@CanuckBagLover , I will add this format of Bobcat into my scarves collection when everything back to normal. This CW look so fresh on you. Love it!!!:loveeyes:
@Cookiefiend , may I ask what CW of your BDG love ? I love it so much:loveeyes:. Thanks for sharing all the bdg versions :heart:
And many thanks to all Ladies and Gentlemen!!! Be safe and stay healthy.:hbeat:
Before and After pictures :blush:

Both are very lovely on you. You have that special talent of wearing H so well!

I think most of my collabs for this week are from Ardmore Artist.

Baobab Cat the other day:

View attachment 4701104
I have always admired your colorway of Baobab Cat. I love this design.
Thank you so much!

Thanks cutie!

< love > so beautiful!

Such a lovely blue!

Aww sweetie - hang in there!
I'm glad you were able to pop on and cheery yourself up - your second look is lovely!
My BdG Love is CW 07 - Noir/Blanc/Orange

Beautiful!
We started out chilly… and stayed that way. And gray with heavy clouds.
Fortunately my Co-worker is very distracting…
View attachment 4701006
Your co-worker looks busy with an important project!

Very pretty and perky!
:blush::love:somehow i missed quote you this afternoon. :hbeat:Thank you for keep me awake :blush:
It's always nice to see you here, tlamdang. We all hope soon for better times.
:happydance:yeah let's put on a challenge everyday a fun way to wear scarves.:blush: that will send a lot of laugh out to everyone.:giggle:
All are gorgeous!
Thank you Magjes :love::hugs::hbeat:

This is lovely!

Twins! This is such a great blue and looks so chic!

Your ELEK colorway is just gorgeous!! I will admit that I did not pay much attention to Pivoines when it was released....hanging my head in shame......but looking at your blue colorway I am having big regrets!!

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.