Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2020 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My very best wishes to everyone for the New Year to all SOTD regulars, occasional posters and newcomers alike :party: .

The SOTD 2021 thread is now open and ready for business:

The new theme commences tomorrow (3 Jan - whenever your time zone gets there) but there's no reason why you can't post earlier if you want.

Virginie Jamin’s design Sangles en Zig Zag was a nod to Joachim Metz’s classic Sangles. Here in the 90 as well as CSGM formats
View attachment 4700957

View attachment 4700955

A l’Ombre des Pivoines was a collaboration between Theo de Gueltzl and Octave Marsal
View attachment 4700956

View attachment 4700959

And, another Anamorphee: Ex Libris en Kimonos
View attachment 4700958

I adore the colors in the Zig Zag cashmere!

Actual SOTD is Printemps/ ete 69/70 in 70cm format. These are archive pix. Realized it was a collaboration design.View attachment 4700962 View attachment 4700963

Such ca peaceful combo with the grey sweater!

I am so blue this morning. My quarantine time keep extending out far and farther than I can tolerate. So I got up and wore grey, but I did have some orange on my wrist to bright up my day.
Then I come in here, and ... many beauriful scarves and colors cheer up my nerds instantly.
Thank you for keeping me wake and accept the realities and more strength to practice my patience.
Thank you @Living.la.vida.fifi for the funny picture but so cute. I love it.:hbeat:
Thanks @Croisette7 , your pale green bring back the dreamy to me too.:love:
@CanuckBagLover , I will add this format of Bobcat into my scarves collection when everything back to normal. This CW look so fresh on you. Love it!!!:loveeyes:
@Cookiefiend , may I ask what CW of your BDG love ? I love it so much:loveeyes:. Thanks for sharing all the bdg versions :heart:
And many thanks to all Ladies and Gentlemen!!! Be safe and stay healthy.:hbeat:
Before and After pictures :blush:

I love the MT cut combined with the florals tlamdang! :tup:

Typical Spring day in north Texas: cold morning turns to hot and humid afternoon! Anyway, for this chilly a.m. grocery run I turned out the writhing creatures of original Caducee Rock, which has been revisited in both tie-dye and fringed interpretations.

One of my faves!

Thank you so much!

Thanks cutie!

< love > so beautiful!

Such a lovely blue!

Aww sweetie - hang in there!
I'm glad you were able to pop on and cheery yourself up - your second look is lovely!
My BdG Love is CW 07 - Noir/Blanc/Orange

Beautiful!
We started out chilly… and stayed that way. And gray with heavy clouds.
Fortunately my Co-worker is very distracting…
View attachment 4701006

Awww- Coco! Tearing out the toy stuffing! :lol:

Reactions: Living.la.vida.fifi
Bravo! Really enjoyed your ode! ***clapping**

LOVE that BdG Gav. :heart:

Lovely offerings this week! Your mask is indeed fierce!
I have hidden my toilet paper in the backseat as well!.....did NOT think of my scarf but it is a great idea!.

Beautiful ELEK!

I really love your colorway!
I have to laugh - it’s a good thing I’m not paid to write poetry - but I do have fun! So thank you twice - for applauding my terrible poetry, and for the gav. ❤️
I have always admired your colorway of Baobab Cat. I love this design.

Your co-worker looks busy with an important project!
Very important business, she’s a VIP in Destruction of Stuffed Toys Especially If There Is Something Squeaky.
I adore the colors in the Zig Zag cashmere!

Such ca peaceful combo with the grey sweater!

I love the MT cut combined with the florals tlamdang! :tup:

One of my faves!

Awww- Coco! Tearing out the toy stuffing! :lol:
Hahaha! She was on a mission!

Reactions: bunnycat
ELeK

View attachment 4700782
Duo d'Etriers (Virginie Jamin/F. de la Perriere)

View attachment 4700781
Beautiful ELenK. And Duo d'Etriers is new to me!

Baobob Cat by Ardmore Arists - This is such a happy scarf for me - love the whimsy of this design, the colours and if course it features a cat! Out for a walk on the weekend when the sun came out (its generally been cool and rainy - normally I would complain but I think the weather is helping to keep everyone indoors.)
View attachment 4700805
Oh, that is really the epitome of a cheerful scarf! Makes one smile just looking at it :flowers:

Good luck! I quit accounting class when debit and credit in common usage seemed confusingly opposite in meaning to the accounting nomenclature. 45 years later, I almost get it. :doh:
I avoided Maths in school, then ended up doing budget. Thank goodness there were calculators, then Lotus 123, then Excel! I don't know where all the students good in Maths went, but they didn't join this company :lol:

An Ode to Brides de Gala

Oh, Brides de Gala,
You come in so many ‘flavas’ :giggle:
Sometimes you’re maligned,
But you’re just givin’ us a sign.
That timeless is timeless,
Hermès doesn’t listen to us,
And next year’s BdG will be priceless.

<universal groan>
And without further ado - Brides de Gala and it’s many collaborations! ;)
BdG Bayaderes (wearing today)
View attachment 4700874
BdG Shadow
View attachment 4700875
Bdg Bandana
View attachment 4700876
Bdg Love
View attachment 4700877
Bdg Finesse mousseline
View attachment 4700878
:giggle: Thank you for the ode, Cookie! I remember when I thought one BdG would be enough. Ah, the innocence of a naive H newbie!

Actual SOTD is Printemps/ ete 69/70 in 70cm format. These are archive pix. Realized it was a collaboration design.View attachment 4700962 View attachment 4700963
:tup: :tup: :tup:

I am so blue this morning. My quarantine time keep extending out far and farther than I can tolerate. So I got up and wore grey, but I did have some orange on my wrist to bright up my day.
Then I come in here, and ... many beauriful scarves and colors cheer up my nerds instantly.
Thank you for keeping me wake and accept the realities and more strength to practice my patience.
Thank you @Living.la.vida.fifi for the funny picture but so cute. I love it.:hbeat:
Thanks @Croisette7 , your pale green bring back the dreamy to me too.:love:
@CanuckBagLover , I will add this format of Bobcat into my scarves collection when everything back to normal. This CW look so fresh on you. Love it!!!:loveeyes:
@Cookiefiend , may I ask what CW of your BDG love ? I love it so much:loveeyes:. Thanks for sharing all the bdg versions :heart:
And many thanks to all Ladies and Gentlemen!!! Be safe and stay healthy.:hbeat:
Before and After pictures :blush:
Those lovely cranberry and ruby shades of red! Awesome!

I don’t know, Fifi, some Hermès scarf-lovin’ thief might break in to steal Savana Dance, then immediately see the TP and :yahoo:TWO-FER !! Then you would be :crybaby:.

What a beauty! I just love this design and as a CSGM, it’s stunning.
:lol: :lol: DS went What?!!! when we first read about robbers hijacking a truckload of TP.

Thank you so much!

Thanks cutie!

< love > so beautiful!

Such a lovely blue!

Aww sweetie - hang in there!
I'm glad you were able to pop on and cheery yourself up - your second look is lovely!
My BdG Love is CW 07 - Noir/Blanc/Orange

Beautiful!
We started out chilly… and stayed that way. And gray with heavy clouds.
Fortunately my Co-worker is very distracting…
View attachment 4701006
Your co-worker is absolutely adorable!

Beautiful ELenK. And Duo d'Etriers is new to me!

Oh, that is really the epitome of a cheerful scarf! Makes one smile just looking at it :flowers:

I avoided Maths in school, then ended up doing budget. Thank goodness there were calculators, then Lotus 123, then Excel! I don't know where all the students good in Maths went, but they didn't join this company :lol:

:giggle: Thank you for the ode, Cookie! I remember when I thought one BdG would be enough. Ah, the innocence of a naive H newbie!

:tup: :tup: :tup:

Those lovely cranberry and ruby shades of red! Awesome!

:lol: :lol: DS went What?!!! when we first read about robbers hijacking a truckload of TP.

Your co-worker is absolutely adorable!
Thank you! :hugs:

I've always been a scarf lover. Before H, before Ferragamo, I bought Liberty. So when I came across this, I had to have it: H Ex Libris printed on Liberty cotton! From a 2009 collaboration which was the first time either company had collaborated with another entity. I snapped a pic at 6am when it was still cool. Hoping for rain today...
PicsArt_04-01-07.56.50.jpg

I've always been a scarf lover. Before H, before Ferragamo, I bought Liberty. So when I came across this, I had to have it: H Ex Libris printed on Liberty cotton! From a 2009 collaboration which was the first time either company had collaborated with another entity. I snapped a pic at 6am when it was still cool. Hoping for rain today...
View attachment 4701283
Wow, that is really unique, I had no idea they collaborated. Their esthetics are so different.

Status
Not open for further replies.