Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2020 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My very best wishes to everyone for the New Year to all SOTD regulars, occasional posters and newcomers alike :party: .

The SOTD 2021 thread is now open and ready for business:

The new theme commences tomorrow (3 Jan - whenever your time zone gets there) but there's no reason why you can't post earlier if you want.

SOTD, my homage to Dr. Birx. Shawl collar + "triangle over the shoulder" tie (what do you call that tie?) + pearl earrings, not seen. On a sweatshirt, but one works with what one has :smile:

View attachment 4700264
Beautiful blues!
I was a little amused this morning. Last year I decided that I wasn't going to buy 'work' clothes any more - I don't really need to dress up for work - I just like to. This morning as I dressed in dark jeans and a boxy black sweater, I thought 'Well - good thing I did make that decision!'. There's no one here but me and another advisor - no clients - and he sure doesn't care what I'm wearing... I do have an H scarf on though! :P
Thank you, Cookie ... IMO the best CW is the pink one.

So cute!
Yes, the pink CW is gorgeous!
And thank you! :hugs:

Beautiful blues!
I was a little amused this morning. Last year I decided that I wasn't going to buy 'work' clothes any more - I don't really need to dress up for work - I just like to. This morning as I dressed in dark jeans and a boxy black sweater, I thought 'Well - good thing I did make that decision!'. There's no one here but me and another advisor - no clients - and he sure doesn't care what I'm wearing... I do have an H scarf on though! :P
I’m enjoying finding ways to wear scarves with my work from home / lounge clothes. It’s fun to wear them just for me! You really can wear H with anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.