What LV are you stalking today? US/CA

Please post Louis Vuitton items you’re stalking and any hard to find items that pop up online,
*please indicate if you're seeking the item or if you've seen it available!*

The official LV email to inquire about ordering is
[email protected]

This is not a discussion/chat thread!

Please save commentary and pics of the items you receive in another thread!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just contacted Client Services and spoke to a really nice Advisor. She informed me that the Favorite MM DE is very much being discontinued and they are not sure how many more they have in stock or if they have any more in stock. She did offer the mini pochette in DE or Mono, but I have the DE one so I declined. I am somewhat disappointed, but I will still look on the website--but at this point, the ones listed may be the returns.

**Edited because continued and discontinued have vastly different meanings. LOL!
Is it just the DE being discontinued or all?

I am obsessed with the Escale summer 2020 collection. Apparently there was a prelaunch around March 16ish and I missed it. I called and the CA said they wouldn't release it until stores are back open and pushing dates back. It is live in AP and AU does anyone know when it will be available to buy on the US?

I am obsessed with the Escale summer 2020 collection. Apparently there was a prelaunch around March 16ish and I missed it. I called and the CA said they wouldn't release it until stores are back open and pushing dates back. It is live in AP and AU does anyone know when it will be available to buy on the US?
Tonight or rather last night depending on where you are.

Reactions: Sade.sha-day
Available now on the U.S. site...search "lv escale"

Reactions: Sade.sha-day
Sorry for another non-stalking post but I know many of you have returned via UPS. Have any of you used special security tape or security seals on your packages when returning? I am super worried about shipping high dollar returns...