What LV are you stalking today? US/CA

Please post Louis Vuitton items you’re stalking and any hard to find items that pop up online,
*please indicate if you're seeking the item or if you've seen it available!*

The official LV email to inquire about ordering is
[email protected]

This is not a discussion/chat thread!

Please save commentary and pics of the items you receive in another thread!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG - what an ordeal. Escale launched, I really really want the mini pochette and have been on the list with my CA at my local store but my account has issues all week so I had to call in. Thankfully I spoke someone that was a Supervisor who sent me a payment link and confirmed with her backend department to accept the order to ensure I get this 1000% considering the issues I had this week with my Vanity PM and other cancelled orders!! What an angel! I'm soooo happy I finally got someone to help me and am glad I FINALLY have some good news to share!! Hope everyone had a good shopping day today :biggrin: Order is now in preparation!!!!!

Last edited:
OMG - what an ordeal. Escale launched, I really really want the mini pochette and have been on the list with my CA at my local store but my account has issues all week so I had to call in and thankfully spoke someone that was a Supervisor who sent me a payment link and confirmed with her backend department to accept the order to ensure I get this 1000% considering the issues I had this week. What an angel! I'm soooo happy I finally got someone to help me and am glad I FINALLY have some good news to share!! Hope everyone had a good shopping day today :biggrin: Order is now in preparation!!!!!
My CA sent me a link and its not working. It keeps on saying call for availability and not ATB. She said it should work, but its not working for me.