What LV are you stalking today? US/CA

Please post Louis Vuitton items you’re stalking and any hard to find items that pop up online,
*please indicate if you're seeking the item or if you've seen it available!*

The official LV email to inquire about ordering is
[email protected]

This is not a discussion/chat thread!

Please save commentary and pics of the items you receive in another thread!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for another non-stalking post but I know many of you have returned via UPS. Have any of you used special security tape or security seals on your packages when returning? I am super worried about shipping high dollar returns...

I peeled the pre sealed tape to close the box initially but it didn’t seem secure enough. I used my own tapes to wrap around the edges a few times. My return arrived there just last Friday.

:giggle:

For some reason this made me LOL.
I’m definitely a child!
Oh lol whoopsie:biggrin:...that is funny.."pooping"..."came out of"...:lol:

Hmm if you think about it...about some of the bags with older date codes...one might wonder where they're pulling these bags from, when the site is always call for availability...so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ok lemme stop playin.:P

Reactions: karman
They have already been discontinued--all 3 prints in both sizes pm (a while back) & recently mm. The ones that were pooping up came out of leftover/unsold stock from stores and/or warehouses.

I understand. And I have seen people posting on this forum that they received bags lately with rather „old“ datecodes.

But they were definitely still in production in 2020 as I saw two (DA and DE) in different stores both with 2020 datecodes just about one and two months ago. So does that mean they will stop production after the first quarter?

The latest date code of Favorite MM I know is 1200, that means 10th week of 2020 or the first week of March, mostly made in France. It makes sense with the theory that they stop producing Favorite as of 1st quarter of this year. If anyone owns or accidentally sees a date code later than that, please share.

Good morning all!
How is everyone doing today? :smile:

I’m sure most of you are excited with the release of the new LV Escale collection :nuts:
Good luck and wishing you find everything your heart desires from this collection :hbeat:

Please have a wonderful day and always keep healthy and safe, and take extra good care during this time. Prayers go out to you all!

Also just as important, please remember to be kind and thoughtful to those around you - just an ounce of kindness can go a long way, that little act of kindness from one person can mean the world to another :yes:

A big thank-you hug to everybody here for always helping each other out :hugs::heart:

Good morning all!

I’m sure most of you are excited with the release of the new LV Escale collection :nuts:
Good luck and wishing you find everything your heart desires from this collection :hbeat:

Please have a wonderful day and always keep healthy and safe, and take extra good care during this time. Prayers go out to you all!

Also just as important, please remember to be kind and thoughtful to those around you - just an ounce of kindness can go a long way, that little act of kindness from one person can mean the world to another :yes:

A big thank-you hug to everybody here for always helping each other out :hugs::heart:
This. Thank you Boo Yah :heart:

Reactions: BooYah
Good morning all!

Good morning sunshine! :heart:

Reactions: BooYah and DrTr