Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

Yeah, I think it would be great for any occassion except maybe formal. It's handsfree, chic and would be perfect for everyday use. I thought I found one yesterday but in the description it said "the bag has strong odor". Strong odor of what? Mold? Mothballs? Poop? Beats me... :lol:

IKR the backpack is so casual chic.
And :shocked: it can be any smell I guess.. Haha you should definitely ask first prior to purchasing it.

Yeah, I think it would be great for any occassion except maybe formal. It's handsfree, chic and would be perfect for everyday use. I thought I found one yesterday but in the description it said "the bag has strong odor". Strong odor of what? Mold? Mothballs? Poop? Beats me... :lol:
If it’s from Japan*, quite possibly mould. May want to ask for pics of inside lining as the mould seems to start on the inside. Not necessarily a reason to not buy a bag but good to know.
(* I believe it’s the humidity in JP? Lots of vintage LV from there has stickiness, mould. There is good stuff to be found too but you need to be aware)

Reactions: sweetlikechocolate
If it’s from Japan*, quite possibly mould. May want to ask for pics of inside lining as the mould seems to start on the inside. Not necessarily a reason to not buy a bag but good to know.
(* I believe it’s the humidity in JP? Lots of vintage LV from there has stickiness, mould. There is good stuff to be found too but you need to be aware)

It was from a consignment in Denmark so it could come from anywhere, I don't know. I asked but it already got sold. They didn't have any pictures from the inside though. :huh:

Does anyone have either the nano noe or nano speedy? If so, how do you like it?
i have both and i initially fell in love with the cute size and how lightweight they are, but i mostly only use it for supermarket errands or quick runs to the nearby mall for a short few hours. i carry light essentials and a shopper and though the stuff all fits in the bag, i find myself fiddling with these nano bags a lot just to reach for something that is right at the bottom - and that annoys me sometimes. im in the midst of selling both away since my love for them has diminished.

i have both and i initially fell in love with the cute size and how lightweight they are, but i mostly only use it for supermarket errands or quick runs to the nearby mall for a short few hours. i carry light essentials and a shopper and though the stuff all fits in the bag, i find myself fiddling with these nano bags a lot just to reach for something that is right at the bottom - and that annoys me sometimes. im in the midst of selling both away since my love for them has diminished.
Which do you like more? At first i fell in love with the nano noe, but now that i have been watching more videos of the nano speedy i think im leaning towards that one now.

Is there any other best way of getting a hold of the nano speedy? i already have my SA on the look out for it and i am constantly refreshing the website. I hope i get my hands on it soon. i know it is not discontinued because it wouldnt be on the website. :sad:

Is there any other best way of getting a hold of the nano speedy? i already have my SA on the look out for it and i am constantly refreshing the website. I hope i get my hands on it soon. i know it is not discontinued because it wouldnt be on the website. :sad:
There were people who got lucky around Christmas and then nothing until recently a couple of people were able to acquire one. Some have been stalking for a year! Good Luck!