Rolex owners: What do you have?

View attachment 4613778

I really think this watch is the one .. it’s 31 SS/RG. I have some RG but my love and juc are YG. I kind of like how subtle it is vs the YG/SS.. watch - what are your thoughts? I most likely wouldn’t stack with it but will the Everose go out of style? Some SAs think it might... otherwise I would do similar combo with YG. Thx!

I like it. Whether rose gold goes out of style, who knows? I’ve worn rose gold before it was even in “style”. It’s a personal preference. The watch looks gorgeous on you!!
Here’s a pic of my watch. Adjustments.JPG

I like it. Whether rose gold goes out of style, who knows? I’ve worn rose gold before it was even in “style”. It’s a personal preference. The watch looks gorgeous on you!!
Here’s a pic of my watch. View attachment 4613914

Yours looks great! I agree I have worn rose for years and I am not sick of it. I can do either YG or RG with my skin color so it just makes it harder to decide. Something about the YG/SS combo that doesn’t make my heart sing like that rg one. The everose is a beautiful rose color too. I’ll keep you updated which I decide!

I was wondering if anyone had any pictures of a 31mm Datejust on a 6inch-6.5inch wrist? I haven’t had the time to get to a store yet and was hoping for some visuals in the mean time to help me figure out which sizes I would be interested in. I love big watches but as of right now this is the only expensive watch I will be getting for a while and want something that I can dress up and down. I think the 31mm is the best for this transition but I don’t want anything toooo small either.

My wrist is a hair under 6 inches and 31mm is my go-to size. The largest I would go is 34mm, but even then I see it as a more casual size. GL deciding.
A05428D0-A21E-4CD1-B920-9A7950E2DCB8.jpeg D4632731-5013-45F3-9744-1DEAE9A3D597.jpeg

Tried two different 36mm everose one with rhodium dial & one with chocolate dial. Not sure which one I like the best. Both are beautiful.

F0AA9A2A-5F33-4B02-8C8C-9E9166AE9998.png
View attachment 4613778

I really think this watch is the one .. it’s 31 SS/RG. I have some RG but my love and juc are YG. I kind of like how subtle it is vs the YG/SS.. watch - what are your thoughts? I most likely wouldn’t stack with it but will the Everose go out of style? Some SAs think it might... otherwise I would do similar combo with YG. Thx![/QUO
Looks beautiful on you!! Same dilemma with me. I have a YG JUC & Live, but the RG Watch looks better than the YG on me too.

Last edited: