Rolex owners: What do you have?

Yes! Here are a few in different lightings. Note mine has a silver face.

Also uploading a comparison at the store where I tried on a rose gold with dark gray face. That is next to the one I ended up getting! Man oh man do I still want a two tone RG

Congrats on yours and feel free to share more pics that show your watch with your other jewelry!!

Thanks for posting your pics! Very nice. I initially brought home on trial the 28mm RG/steel with sun dust dial and diamond markers, but decided it was too hard to see the time. The hands were too close to the color of the dial. So I opted for a little larger face and white dial. Now I don’t have any issues seeing the time!! I don’t plan on wearing anything else with my watch, but I wear mostly RG jewelry.

View attachment 4578279 View attachment 4578284 Hi.
I’m also stuck between 2 Rolex’s.
Bicolour Steel/yellow gold, champagne dial Daytona OR Datejust 36 again bicolour steel/yellow gold champagne dot dial.
two totally different watches and I just can’t choose!HELP?! (photos are not mine but these are the watches in mind!)
I would go for the Daytona. Where did you find the Daytona? I am looking for one.

Help me choose! Looking to purchase The Rolex 126234 vs 116234?

I am looking to purchase one of these models with the jubilee bracelet and fluted bezel. I prefer the hidden clasp of the old model but the AD I went to has the 2019 with the new clasp. Looking for recommendations if I should just purchase the new watch or try to find a 2018 or older preowned model?
New movement

I was wondering if anyone had any pictures of a 31mm Datejust on a 6inch-6.5inch wrist? I haven’t had the time to get to a store yet and was hoping for some visuals in the mean time to help me figure out which sizes I would be interested in. I love big watches but as of right now this is the only expensive watch I will be getting for a while and want something that I can dress up and down. I think the 31mm is the best for this transition but I don’t want anything toooo small either.

I was wondering if anyone had any pictures of a 31mm Datejust on a 6inch-6.5inch wrist? I haven’t had the time to get to a store yet and was hoping for some visuals in the mean time to help me figure out which sizes I would be interested in. I love big watches but as of right now this is the only expensive watch I will be getting for a while and want something that I can dress up and down. I think the 31mm is the best for this transition but I don’t want anything toooo small either.

My wrist is about 6.25. Here’s my 31mm. I think it is the perfect in between watch size! Look forward to seeing what you get. Adjustments.JPG