Coachies: Post Your Non Coach Purchases Here!

It's not here yet, but I totally went the frivolous route and got this Kate Spade bag. Don't ask me why, but I have ALWAYS wanted a pink croc embossed bag. Most are either not quite what I was looking for or entirely out of my price range- because they were real croc. I was perusing KS's site yesterday and couldn't believe what I was seeing. I hope I love it as much as I think I will, because it'll be my birthday gift to myself :amuse::angel:
Screenshot_20191117-093342_Chrome.jpg

It's not here yet, but I totally went the frivolous route and got this Kate Spade bag. Don't ask me why, but I have ALWAYS wanted a pink croc embossed bag. Most are either not quite what I was looking for or entirely out of my price range- because they were real croc. I was perusing KS's site yesterday and couldn't believe what I was seeing. I hope I love it as much as I think I will, because it'll be my birthday gift to myself :amuse::angel:
View attachment 4593306
That's adorable! Let me know how you like it. I've been looking for a fuchsia bag.

Reactions: CoachMaven
That's adorable! Let me know how you like it. I've been looking for a fuchsia bag.
I will! It's a smaller sized style but still has feet, which is a big plus. As long as it fits my essentials and doesn't look goofy on, I think it will look amazing with all my neutral clothing. I tend to wear black, gray, and navy, lol!

So it's here! It is not as bright in person ad the photo depicts, it does have more of a magenta/deeper color than the bright fuchsia pink it shows. But I love it, it is such an adorable statement bag! And it fits all my essentials which is a plus! Reminds me of the smaller Charlie bags, only has a zippered top. View attachment 4599087
What a gorgeous bag! I love that shade of pink.

So it's here! It is not as bright in person ad the photo depicts, it does have more of a magenta/deeper color than the bright fuchsia pink it shows. But I love it, it is such an adorable statement bag! And it fits all my essentials which is a plus! Reminds me of the smaller Charlie bags, only has a zippered top. View attachment 4599087
This is so pretty! What's the name? Is it currently on the KS website?

Reactions: CoachMaven
I love pink but I've yet to find a pink bag I love. This one is wonderful! It reminds me of something Barbie would carry (in a good way!). Perfect combo of color and sophistication :love: