Please show your stack/combination in real life situations

In the car running errands when I realized the stack matched my scarf.
The aquamarine bracelet is too big and winds up everywhere, but the rest don’t move around quite as much, although I do find myself fidgeting with them to get everything neat throughout the day.

View attachment 4569518
Beautiful collection! Each piece is gorgeous on its own but together they look amazing!

In the car running errands when I realized the stack matched my scarf.
The aquamarine bracelet is too big and winds up everywhere, but the rest don’t move around quite as much, although I do find myself fidgeting with them to get everything neat throughout the day.

View attachment 4569518
Very nice Notorious Pink... I love me some Color, Cartier and Chanel... You hit the Trifecta ! Fashion is what you wear, Style is what is in your DNA.... it's who you are, and you are quite stylish. Excellent choices to fidget with.
"J!m"

Very nice Notorious Pink... I love me some Color, Cartier and Chanel... You hit the Trifecta ! Fashion is what you wear, Style is what is in your DNA.... it's who you are, and you are quite stylish. Excellent choices to fidget with.
"J!m"

Aw, thank you!!! Seriously, you write the kindest posts.

I am usually so particular, but it makes me smile when I look down and the bracelets are in a completely different order than the way I put them on - in a weird way it reminds me that things don’t have to be just one way to be right or good. And the colors make me happy, I’m just not a neutrals kind of person.

Aw, thank you!!! Seriously, you write the kindest posts.

I am usually so particular, but it makes me smile when I look down and the bracelets are in a completely different order than the way I put them on - in a weird way it reminds me that things don’t have to be just one way to be right or good. And the colors make me happy, I’m just not a neutrals kind of person.
Oh my... I am the very same way about being particular with what I like for myself, how I wish to be seen and specific to the tiniest of details...also how I gift as well. Notorious Pink, you have an 'Arm Party' ! There's nothing like an 'Arm Party'. Every guest that's on your arm was personally invited to your space and having a wonderful mix of color, different places of origin, variety of sizes, assorted backgrounds, and varied styles/ideas. Sometimes our 'Arm Party' can get a little unruly, so we must keep decorum, because we are the host... and our guest(s) must always follow the rules of the host.(this is what I tell my bracelets, letting them know that they are my guests and that if they want to get invited to my arm again, they should act accordingly when on my arm...only sometimes they listen...lol) Anyone can do neutrals... Color tells a truer and more exciting and elaborate story about oneself... it screams convinced confidence. Quoting the fashionable Iris Apfel, "More is More and Less is a Bore !" Thank you for kindly mentioning that I write the kindest posts. Thank you for being my muse.
Can't wait to see who else gets invited to your 'Arm Party'... maybe GRAFF !?!
"J!m"