Please show your stack/combination in real life situations

I’ve had it a few years and go through stages of wearing it constantly and then I’ll wear a different ring....... I don’t regret purchasing it, I get so many compliments when I do wear it.
you can always get it resized if it gets too loose or tight, I asked when I purchased it because like you I was concerned about sizing, I too love the Perle ring and keep contemplating getting it in YG but that can’t be resized :sad:

Beautiful stack!! May I ask you about the Vintage Alhambra onyx ring? It’s been on my wishlist but I have some sizing issues and I worry it’s not an everyday ring. How often do you wear yours? Any regrets? I’m debating between that one and the Perlee Signature Ring. Thanks!
Hi sorry I forgot to click the reply, I replied on the comment above :smile:

I’ve had it a few years and go through stages of wearing it constantly and then I’ll wear a different ring....... I don’t regret purchasing it, I get so many compliments when I do wear it.
you can always get it resized if it gets too loose or tight, I asked when I purchased it because like you I was concerned about sizing, I too love the Perle ring and keep contemplating getting it in YG but that can’t be resized :sad:

Thank you for your reply!! For some reason the Perlee ring in size 53 is a perfect fit, but in the Alhambra it’s a bit snug. My middle finger (which is my preferred finger) gets a little swollen putting it on. It works on my index finger but I’m not crazy about it on that finger (I also don’t like it on my ring finger). So I hesitated. I think if I put it on with water it will work, but not sure if that’s a good idea. Anyway, thanks for the feedback. I think it’s stunning. That’s what makes the decision hard.

Reactions: designerdiva40
That's my stack "IRL"
Sometimes the tip of the nail moves over the LOVE, so this is where I have most wear and tear. My LOVE is in 16, my JUC size 15, so it is supposed to be the matching size, still it does that. When I wear it with the nailhead towards the LOVE, it tends to bang against its side, which worries me much more. I believe it already gave my LOVE a small dent, so this is how I wear it now. I take the JUC off at night and put it back on before I leave in the morning. I find this stack easy to wear and never got caught in anything wearing the JUC. My right hand is my dominant hand, so I wear the bracelets on my left. The other way round would not work for me, I tried this with the LOVE and it drove me nuts.

I don't mind the mild dullness that occurs from the nailhead in the middle of my LOVE that much. In the end, the LOVE is a band with a large flat surface made of gold, which is a relatively soft metal to begin with, so I guess scratches cannot be avoided anyway. HTH!

Attachments

• mtlmdywuRIStmLFmH93RlQ.jpg
    mtlmdywuRIStmLFmH93RlQ.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 1,425
Last edited:
Wow!! Gorgeous bracelets, magnificent ring!! If you don’t mind, how many carats is your solitaire?
It is a 7

@Tempo - I believe this is the most beautiful stack I have seen around here! Especially combined with your solitaire ring. Very sophisticated and elegant, I really, really like it.
Thank you very much! Sometimes I feel a little bit shy to wear it. It is a lot of bling for everyday.