Please show your stack/combination in real life situations

Hi Tempo, go ahead and no regret!
Convincing my husband that I need one more
I love your stack and I love your Daytona, I also wear a YG Daytona daily but different dial (black diamond dot) It’s my favourite watch :smile:
Thank you so much! Actually I don’t wear the YG daily. I have a YG/steel version for everyday use. It’s a little bit more resistant than the pure gold one.

Reactions: seikow
View attachment 4592618 View attachment 4592619 My straight out of the boutique white gold Love with four diamonds! It had to go with my much loved Jewels By Grace diamond cuffs. They have been worn daily since I bought them. I am in love with my new Love [emoji173]️

Your Jewels By Grace cuffs are MAGICAL [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]. Love your awesome stack!!!

Reactions: Cunhaam and Susimoo
I agree with the other poster - this definitely makes me want to get the thin to stack with my classic love! Can you provide details on your tennis bracelet? This is a beautiful stack - so elegant!
Hi jpezmom, my tennis bracelet was tailor made without brand and I chose the diamond quality I want. Thank you very much anyway. The thin love is wealth to grab in no doubt. Hope to see your purchase cheerio ^^

Reactions: jpezmom