Dinky Bag Clubhouse

I finally joined the Dinky clubhouse! I’m not normally a petite purse girl but this size is great for traveling. It fits perfectly in my “personal item” when flying and then I have a super cute purse for the rest of my business trip. I love it so much, I already ordered the Oxblood colorblock as well. The pic has it paired with the guitar strap that I normally use with my black Cassie. I’m enjoying seeing everyone’s pics! Have a great weekend!

Attachments

• A8F31E23-B37B-421E-AEE5-B4B7274294D3.jpeg
    A8F31E23-B37B-421E-AEE5-B4B7274294D3.jpeg
    155.9 KB · Views: 587
So I just ordered my first dinky - saddle color, from the outlet site. And I noticed an interesting thing as I was checking out. It's got a factory style number - F37296. Coach drives me nuts when they do stuff like this - the dinky is a 1941 bag that they're still producing for retail, but they have the same bag being produced for factory, for half the price, just in different colors? It doesn't affect my opinion of the bag, but this is exactly why I waited until the color I wanted popped up on the outlet - why pay full price for anything at Coach when they'll be dropping thousands of units on the outlet store in a few months anyway?

There are a bunch of rogues with factory style numbers too now. Surprise, surprise.

Reactions: MooMooVT
So I just ordered my first dinky - saddle color, from the outlet site. And I noticed an interesting thing as I was checking out. It's got a factory style number - F37296. Coach drives me nuts when they do stuff like this - the dinky is a 1941 bag that they're still producing for retail, but they have the same bag being produced for factory, for half the price, just in different colors? It doesn't affect my opinion of the bag, but this is exactly why I waited until the color I wanted popped up on the outlet - why pay full price for anything at Coach when they'll be dropping thousands of units on the outlet store in a few months anyway?

There are a bunch of rogues with factory style numbers too now. Surprise, surprise.
It's not MFF if the Creed patch style number doesn't have F in front of it.

My first found order Dinky 19 with charms in plum. 60/15% off.

20190518_170011-jpg.4436711

20190518_170019-jpg.4436712
Hi dear may i ask the picture of creed inside, made in and details because i want to buy this dinky but i am not sure about the authentic of that bag thank you for your help

I posted in the mini reveal but thought maybe I could get some thoughts from Dinky owners here.

I just got the black Dinky 19 with the Charms and am having a hard time deciding to keep or not because it is so dang cute. Saks big sale price was $333 then with the 14% e-bates it comes to $286. Is it worth it? I don't think I could do better anywhere else. Those that have 19s do you love them? Should I keep it? I have not yet seen a bag I would pay full price for so saving money is important to me.

I'm returning the Dreamer (not in love) and keeping the Chili Dinky because they are sold out and I love the burnished color.

View attachment 4264121

37465_b4m2_a0
Hi dear do you have picture of detail of the creed and inside for dinky 19 charm? Because i want to buy from preloved but i worry get scam, thank you very much