Dinky Bag Clubhouse

This might be a newbie question but the colorblock Dinky I received doesn’t have the 1941 hangtag as pictured and came with the regular leather embossed one. I called CS and they said that’s what the bag comes with And that they didn’t have the ability to change it. Does anyone know if this is true? Silly little detail, but I find the 1941 hangtag adds so much!
Depends on which model dinky you have. Try posting a pic and style # if you have time.

This might be a newbie question but the colorblock Dinky I received doesn’t have the 1941 hangtag as pictured and came with the regular leather embossed one. I called CS and they said that’s what the bag comes with And that they didn’t have the ability to change it. Does anyone know if this is true? Silly little detail, but I find the 1941 hangtag adds so much!
Maybe you posted before and I missed it, sorry, but which colorblock Dinky is it? Some of the first generation ones did not come with the metal hangtag!

Edited: oops, missed the response above but yes that!

I finally joined the Dinky clubhouse! I’m not normally a petite purse girl but this size is great for traveling. It fits perfectly in my “personal item” when flying and then I have a super cute purse for the rest of my business trip. I love it so much, I already ordered the Oxblood colorblock as well. The pic has it paired with the guitar strap that I normally use with my black Cassie. I’m enjoying seeing everyone’s pics! Have a great weekend!

How are you liking the signature dinky? I found one today but not sure if it’s a keeper. The hang tag was missing and I’m salty about that. Do you mind taking a picture of the creed? There is a large space on mine that makes it look funny.

Here are some pics of my new Dinky with beatnik rivets from the current sale. It's style number 59130 in bordeaux with light nickel hardware. I have been looking at this bag since last year when it was a Bloomingdale's exclusive and did not see it in any Coach stores (at the time, there were double Dinkys and Rogues with the beatnik rivets). But it showed up online with this winter sale. It came fully wrapped and in great condition. The Dinky is usually too small for me but I am making an exception for this one. Happy to add this to the collection :smile:View attachment 4290530 View attachment 4290531 View attachment 4290532 View attachment 4290533 View attachment 4290534 View attachment 4290535
So beautiful