Dinky Bag Clubhouse

I posted in the mini reveal but thought maybe I could get some thoughts from Dinky owners here.

I just got the black Dinky 19 with the Charms and am having a hard time deciding to keep or not because it is so dang cute. Saks big sale price was $333 then with the 14% e-bates it comes to $286. Is it worth it? I don't think I could do better anywhere else. Those that have 19s do you love them? Should I keep it? I have not yet seen a bag I would pay full price for so saving money is important to me.

I'm returning the Dreamer (not in love) and keeping the Chili Dinky because they are sold out and I love the burnished color.

20181127_154330[1].jpg

37465_b4m2_a0

I posted in the mini reveal but thought maybe I could get some thoughts from Dinky owners here.

I just got the black Dinky 19 with the Charms and am having a hard time deciding to keep or not because it is so dang cute. Saks big sale price was $333 then with the 14% e-bates it comes to $286. Is it worth it? I don't think I could do better anywhere else. Those that have 19s do you love them? Should I keep it? I have not yet seen a bag I would pay full price for so saving money is important to me.

I'm returning the Dreamer (not in love) and keeping the Chili Dinky because they are sold out and I love the burnished color.

View attachment 4264121

37465_b4m2_a0
It all comes down to whether or not you can use something that size and shape. It is adorable. I have a hard time carrying my small bags but you might not, since you're fine with the dinky. If all your stuff fits, then I don't see why you shouldn't keep it.

It all comes down to whether or not you can use something that size and shape. It is adorable. I have a hard time carrying my small bags but you might not, since you're fine with the dinky. If all your stuff fits, then I don't see why you shouldn't keep it.
Thank you for responding. I am retired so don't have daily treks to work any longer with a need for a ton of stuff in my bag. I have gone away from big ones and usually want something I can sling crossbody when I am out. That is why I am in love with all the Dinkies and the smaller Rogues. Plus they feel so well made and the leather is amazing.

The Dinky 19 is going back because it is ultimately too small and the metal charms clank together making too much noise. Besides, I found both of these this morning and like the size better but cannot decide which one. The fringe may be too much on the smaller one but I am a western gal with horses so the style fits me.

Anyone have preferences or have seen these in person? I like the new saddle bag with fringe and rivets but it is so narrow and small.

87068_lhblk_a0

87456_lhblk_a0

The Dinky 19 is going back because it is ultimately too small and the metal charms clank together making too much noise. Besides, I found both of these this morning and like the size better but cannot decide which one. The fringe may be too much on the smaller one but I am a western gal with horses so the style fits me.

Anyone have preferences or have seen these in person? I like the new saddle bag with fringe and rivets but it is so narrow and small.

87068_lhblk_a0

87456_lhblk_a0
I really like the first one. Where did you find these?

I really like the first one. Where did you find these?
Me too, I love it! The other one might have too much fringe. Coach.com and in the sale but they only come up if you use the newly added sort function with all items listed. When I sorted to just bags I didn't see them. And when I do a search on Dinky they don't come up either. I ordered both because I cannot see them sticking around long.

After looking around TPF it seems these two bags might be from the Spring 2017 collection? Though I can't find the first one anywhere on the internet except the sale at Coach.com. Maybe it had another name.

87068_lhblk_a0

87456_lhblk_a0
The bottom one I think was a Neiman Marcus exclusive. I found 2 on EBay by typing in Coach fringe dinky. ( not my listings).

Reactions: redwood66
The bottom one I think was a Neiman Marcus exclusive. I found 2 on EBay by typing in Coach fringe dinky. ( not my listings).
I did see those, thanks for the info. I can't find any pics of the other one though and it worries me that both have suede interiors because it seems it would be hard to keep clean. My Rogues have the burgundy which seems to be ok but these have light tan.

Last edited: