The Cassette Bag!

Wow, this is really beautiful.
I am so focused on the Pouch (cannot hunt down a caramel one for the life of me) that I hadn’t really looked at other new designs but looks like BV/Daniel Lee is killing it at the moment.
Love that they have gone for all leather in a shoulder bag instead of the chanelesque chain everyone is using. It looks modern but has a kind of classic chic 60s/70s appeal.

Hi everyone! I didn’t see a thread on this bag, so I’d start one. Here are some pics - the leather is beautiful and very soft. The outside and inside are actually 2 different kinds of leather. The weaving is is done really well - the bag is soft but sturdy. Enjoy!
I like the look of the bag a lot. Do you think it will be more prone to tears because of the raised puffed leather?

Reactions: TraceySH
I like the look of the bag a lot. Do you think it will be more prone to tears because of the raised puffed leather?
No, not at all. To me this one seems really sturdy and well made. In fact, I ordered the black just today (I didn't realize it comes in both gold and silver hardwares) and am hunting down the last of the chalk color. At first, I snatched this bag up b/c I had been so curious. I didn't want to miss out on it when I saw it. I like it more and more each day now, and am very glad I got it. I have a long fun history of logos (not overdone on purpose logos, but obvious ones with Chanel etc) and lately I find myself wanting my fashion to speak solely for itself. This most definitely does. Delvaux is still my favorite, but I am dialed into BV, Ferragamo and Givenchy right now!