The Cassette Bag!

Thank you!! I think this is exactly what I’m looking for - the triangle and I’m thrilled that it’s calfskin v lambskin. Lambskin is beautiful but just so lacking in practicality. I want in black so now I just need to decide whether to hold out and see if they release this in black or just go for the dark green!
I completely agree with you! I was also tempted to wait until a black version is released, but I saw the green one in the Paris airport and I just had to have it. But I do reach for my black bags a lot. It’s always an internal struggle.

So excited! I’ve wanted the flat cassette in black for at least a couple years, but the lack of durability really worried me. It was so soft and looked like it wouldn’t hold its shape well, and the ones on the resale market confirmed that.

But the other month I saw they released a calfskin version for men, and then they finally released in black and I immediately purchased. Just got it and I’m so happy! It’s so much more durable than the OG. Way sturdier shape and doesn’t seem prone to scratches. AND as a bonus the edges are finished! If you’ve been on the fence for the same reasons as I was, totally recommend the men’s version!

So excited! I’ve wanted the flat cassette in black for at least a couple years, but the lack of durability really worried me. It was so soft and looked like it wouldn’t hold its shape well, and the ones on the resale market confirmed that.

But the other month I saw they released a calfskin version for men, and then they finally released in black and I immediately purchased. Just got it and I’m so happy! It’s so much more durable than the OG. Way sturdier shape and doesn’t seem prone to scratches. AND as a bonus the edges are finished! If you’ve been on the fence for the same reasons as I was, totally recommend the men’s version!

Oooo I want this in orange!

IMG_6579.jpeg

And because the link will change as the months/years go by, here is a screenshot of the page.

IMG_6580.png

I’m so glad the black came out for you! Mine is still holding up very nicely. I’m so glad I sold my OG black one and got that calfskin version instead. No regrets

I’m so glad the black came out for you! Mine is still holding up very nicely. I’m so glad I sold my OG black one and got that calfskin version instead. No regrets
Glad to hear yours is still holding up well!! It feels even more durable than I was expecting so I feel like this will last years, is that how you feel?

I wonder if they are going to start making the switch to calfskin for more of their bags. The lambskin feels so nice but gosh do their recent year bags hold up poorly

Glad to hear yours is still holding up well!! It feels even more durable than I was expecting so I feel like this will last years, is that how you feel?

I wonder if they are going to start making the switch to calfskin for more of their bags. The lambskin feels so nice but gosh do their recent year bags hold up poorly
Absolutely! I have a bag insert for my previous lambskin one and I feel with the new version, the bag insert is unnecessary. Definitely going to hold up for a long time imo.

Hi! To everyone who has this bag, in the non-padded style, do yours come with the serial tag in the zipper pocket? I purchased off Vestiaire and I'm not sure if it's supposed to have one or not. Thanks in advance 😊