The Cassette Bag!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone! I didn’t see a thread on this bag, so I’d start one. Here are some pics - the leather is beautiful and very soft. The outside and inside are actually 2 different kinds of leather. The weaving is is done really well - the bag is soft but sturdy. Enjoy!

Attached Files:

J.T., krawford, averagejoe and 8 others like this.
  2. Congratulations!! I am so glad you posted this bag, I was just looking at it online and I love it!!
    I am trying to decide between the padded vs the non-padded, but I have not seen them in person yet. This is swaying me towards the padded. Love love love your bag!

TraceySH likes this.
  3. I am so glad! I have walked by the BV a few times here in Vegas over the past month always asking when this would come in. They had one in the window for a day only when I saw it! Of course I snatched it up. I like this one far better than the flatter version, it's just more fun and cool, I think. What color were you leaning towards? Also, by the way, it fits a full sized wallet, phone, sunnies, lip stuff, keys and a few other small things. Very good everyday-small size!

Coconuts40 likes this.
  4. That's wonderful, I am often the same way when I want something, I have stalked Hermes window displays numerous times!! Your bag is gorgeous I can't decide on otherwise your exact bag or the baby blue. I have a lot of dark bags and thinking a fun colour may be a great option. I think I will wait and see what resonates with me when I go check them out.

I also was attracted to the size of the bag. I am so tired of having to strategically think about the interior real estate of my bags before using them. So the fact the strap is adjustable, it is a super beautiful bag, and it is functional is certainly a no brainer.

Enjoy your beauty!

5. Lovely bag. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for posting.

indiaink likes this.
  6. It’s nice to see a reveal of a new BV bag. How is the weight of the bag?

piperdog, stephlny78 and TraceySH like this.
  7. It looks so smooshy, I could just eat it up! I'm eyeing the a Cassette in the maxi intreccio. Tempted by the Bright Orange even though that colour is way outside of my comfort zone.

J.T. and TraceySH like this.
  8. Orange isn’t my thing either, but for bags somehow I really think it works well with so many things! And the leather yeah. It’s impossible not to play with it.

J.T. likes this.
  9. Thanks for the photos and the review. I haven’t seen this style yet, as I haven’t been to the boutique in a while. I’m impressed by how much can fit in there!

Also, though I’m not much of a shiny gold fan, I kind of like the hidden latch detail. I’m guessing maybe a hidden magnet might not have worked with the puffy surface. The latch is more secure, anyway.

Enjoy! And thanks for sharing.

I haven’t seen this particular BV orange, but in general, I like orange for handbags, as long as it’s a non-brown and non-pink orange. I think in a bag with a defined shape, it can work with a lot of outfits as it stands on its own. It doesn’t have to match anything because it’s an accent piece, especially with a sedate outfit as a backdrop. Whenever I’m out with my bright bags, I always get at least one compliment from a stranger, mostly directed at the cheerful color.

10. SHOCKINGLY lightweight!

J.T. and OneMoreDay like this.
  11. They are soooo amazing.

12. So good! Thanks for sharing. I just ordered the black one. I can’t wait! :smile:

TraceySH likes this.
  13. Seems the padded Cassette is coming in suede for Pre-Spring 2020.
    68676582_3020884011314957_8942253105515681568_n.jpg Credit to NewBottega.

mochiblure, eunaddict, Cate14 and 4 others like this.
  14. I appreciate you showing this bag in detail. Enjoy!!

TraceySH likes this.
  15. For those of you who have both a cassette and a Nodini, how does the capacity compare? I keep thinking of getting a second Nodini, but the Cassette is growing on me.