Chanel Urban Spirit Backpack

i saw this from the 19b collection (I think), does anyone own the light blue one or saw it in person? I have a business affinity with the same color, and currently the urban spirit in red. The BA is in a champagne gold (which I prefer), but the urban spirit seems like the regular gold?

Attachments

• 1C0DA029-0A87-462C-A643-368D2D8F511C.jpeg
    1C0DA029-0A87-462C-A643-368D2D8F511C.jpeg
    310.9 KB · Views: 68
I have a lambskin USB in mini size. There are creases at the pressure points (near the clasp and at the bottom) but it’s not enough to bother me. I love the feel of lamb skin but would prob have opted for calfskin if both were available (mine is 19P which only came in lamb)
Btw - I saw this selling on the preloved market and I’m debating so hard getting a second urban spirit in the mini in navy, I’m a bit obsessed!

Ladies, need some advice. I’ve been trolling through forums and have been obsessing over the urban spirit backpack, which was to replace my defective Palm Springs mini. I saw it in the mini in black with gold hardware. It was obviously a bit out of my price range for now (as I bought way too many this year so was looking for something less). I saw a preloved urban spirit in red in lamb, and in a good price and good condition. I got it and absolutely loved it. However, I’m on vacation now in Hawaii and tried on the black mini backpack again and realized I still really want it. I am able to return the red one still to fashionphile (very close for time), or rebuy the black somewhere down the road? I was traveling with the red one and I love the small size as It’s practical. But I still really am loving the mini size. Any advice on what I should do? I’m debating to just purchase the mini in black, but just afraid I’m being too frivolous. Here’s a quick pic of my red one, surprisingly goes with a lot of outfits. It’s funny as I told myself I want colored bags as I have a lot of black ones, but I just naturally gravitate towards black! I have a Chanel m/l in black, a vintage Diana in black, a mini in black....

Attachments

• F5C4E26A-3852-4139-A2F2-3BDD845D6B91.jpeg
    F5C4E26A-3852-4139-A2F2-3BDD845D6B91.jpeg
    197.3 KB · Views: 200
The red is perfect! Keep it...yo
Ladies, need some advice. I’ve been trolling through forums and have been obsessing over the urban spirit backpack, which was to replace my defective Palm Springs mini. I saw it in the mini in black with gold hardware. It was obviously a bit out of my price range for now (as I bought way too many this year so was looking for something less). I saw a preloved urban spirit in red in lamb, and in a good price and good condition. I got it and absolutely loved it. However, I’m on vacation now in Hawaii and tried on the black mini backpack again and realized I still really want it. I am able to return the red one still to fashionphile (very close for time), or rebuy the black somewhere down the road? I was traveling with the red one and I love the small size as It’s practical. But I still really am loving the mini size. Any advice on what I should do? I’m debating to just purchase the mini in black, but just afraid I’m being too frivolous. Here’s a quick pic of my red one, surprisingly goes with a lot of outfits. It’s funny as I told myself I want colored bags as I have a lot of black ones, but I just naturally gravitate towards black! I have a Chanel m/l in black, a vintage Diana in black, a mini in black....
keep it! The red is beautiful. You will regret sending it back...Black always seems to be on offer in some way...yet a red you love is so hard to come by cause it’s so personal!

Reactions: vivaciousbev1
I really love the Chanel urban spirit backpack in mini size but I'm not sure if quilted or chevron is better. For me I really want to make sure I love the style of it first and foremost! But the type of leather is also important factor for me!
Any thoughts?

Last edited: