Chanel Urban Spirit Backpack

I’ve had no problems with mine, sorry to hear your mishaps. You’re not overstuffing it, I assume? I put small items like lippy, hand sanitizer and pens inside a pouch more for easy access than to avoid them slipping out.

Has anyone found an effective (and safe!) way to get creases out of Chanel calf? My urban spirit is badly creased around the bottom and I don’t think even a bag shaper would help.

Is this just the nature of the bag?!

68BD83E0-B71D-4B7C-B4C0-751CDA4409C8.jpeg

Reactions: liz_
Has anyone found an effective (and safe!) way to get creases out of Chanel calf? My urban spirit is badly creased around the bottom and I don’t think even a bag shaper would help.

View attachment 5196732
I personally would contact leather surgeons and see if they can fix it or improve it. They are awesome you can send them photo and they will give you a price. I would want a professional to work on my luxury bags.

View attachment 5196732
I have the mini and use a insert because that’s what others have recommended and it seems to help. Hopefully someone with better knowledge will answer. How do you store it? Maybe stuffing it when not in use will help

Reactions: TropicsFrau
I have the large US and utilize a bag insert which I think definitely helps. Perhaps stuff it enough so that the crease disappears but I suggest an insert to help keep its shape long term, just keep it inside even when being stored.

Reactions: TropicsFrau