The PEARL Lovers Thread!

Do any of you ladies remember the special pearl project I've had in the works from last year? Well...after a long, long wait, it's finally complete. I received in the mail today & I am over the moon with how it turned out. I bought some light GSS, a few WSS, some ripple Edisons,, some smooth FW nugget pearls & bought a huge GSS pearl from PP for this project. I could not be happier with how it turned out!! Many, many thanks go out to la_corsetiere from PG for brining this project to fruition!! Her talent is amazing!!! I am sooooo in love with this piece!!View attachment 4511074 View attachment 4511075
Wowza! Incredible!

Reactions: cdtracing
Do any of you ladies remember the special pearl project I've had in the works from last year? Well...after a long, long wait, it's finally complete. I received in the mail today & I am over the moon with how it turned out. I bought some light GSS, a few WSS, some ripple Edisons,, some smooth FW nugget pearls & bought a huge GSS pearl from PP for this project. I could not be happier with how it turned out!! Many, many thanks go out to la_corsetiere from PG for brining this project to fruition!! Her talent is amazing!!! I am sooooo in love with this piece!!View attachment 4511074 View attachment 4511075
WOW!!!! This is stunning. I'm in awe.
What's PG?

I just love pearls with Jade! They seem perfectly opposite and the perfect compliment to each other. I have a little pearl pinky ring and when I wear it, I feel obligated to wear a jade bangle with it. haha

Thanks so much! Just glad that I'm able to combine my 2 favourite gemstones :biggrin: I'm still looking for a jade ring (and earrings too) :biggrin:

I’m pretty happy today with my mabe/diamond 14k yellow gold earrings. They’re 15mm so they’re not too huge but still quite noticeable.
View attachment 4518666

These are lovely and the perfect size! I'm still looking for outstanding mabes like this :biggrin:

Reactions: Molly0
This is just so outstanding! Gorgeous in every way.
The octopus literally appears to be swimming though his treasure of pearls as they swirl around him!
It looks amazing on you and please post pics of it with the outfits you are planning.
Wow
Just wow.
Mic drop...

This is just so outstanding! Gorgeous in every way.
The octopus literally appears to be swimming though his treasure of pearls as they swirl around him!
It looks amazing on you and please post pics of it with the outfits you are planning.
Wow
Just wow.
Mic drop...
Thank you, Efleaon! Great analogy! He does look like he's swimming through his pearls. I will definitely be posting more pics of him!