Rogue discontinued?

Definitely an opportunity they lost. I spoke to my sales Associate at chicago flagship, she confirmed rogue is getting discontinued. That an updated version is likely similar to what happened with edie bag. I saw what I believe is going to be the replacement of the rogue brief. Though my store still had their briefs. Just the remaining rogues were shipped out to outlet
What did you think of the replacement?

Reactions: Syren
Anyone else notice all the rogues that were on SAS are now full price and advertised as "new arrival?" Coach is so odd.

I just looked and cannot find the page you just posted - maybe it was a mistake they corrected?

Do you think the Serra satchel is the Rouge replacement?

Last edited:
As well as the black, beechwood & Oxblood rogue 25:eek::eek:

Wonder what else this week of warehouse maintenance will bring as my shipment is on hold due to it...
Hopefully saddle color, red, maybe bring back mineral or prussian blue, without any of exotic accents so it doesn’t cost an arm and a leg lol

Reactions: Lee22
2C9EFEBC-6C98-40E5-A31C-3303CB2F7D39.jpeg E9EF5D92-90E9-460E-907F-C5A86AC6DA71.jpeg 588EBC96-B292-4F2B-9B4E-56B363AB6601.jpeg Ok i have a cuestion, are all Rogues made in vietnam?? I ask this because i just discovered that my rogue 25 in oxblood has a made in china tag, while the black and the heather gray with rivets are made in vietnam, this won’t make my return my oxblood Rogue but im curious

View attachment 4510209 View attachment 4510210 View attachment 4510211 Ok i have a cuestion, are all Rogues made in vietnam?? I ask this because i just discovered that my rogue 25 in oxblood has a made in china tag, while the black and the heather gray with rivets are made in vietnam, this won’t make my return my oxblood Rogue but im curious
Coach uses China as well as Vietnam for production. Possibly other places too. Others with more knowledge on production information can chime in.