Rogue discontinued?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Happy birthday!! Omg she’s a beauty, and perfect for fall:heart: i have the oxblood 25 without the rivets and i love it so much, i cordinate it with a lots of grays, black and whites and it looks fabulous, i also have the black and heather gray with rivets both size 25, i got all 3 at same time and i counted these purchases as mothers day, birthday (mine is one month after mother’s day) and Christmas so i don’t feel as guilty :P

Suzanne B. and A1aGypsy like this.
  2. Happy Birthday! Enjoy and wear it well - lovely Rogue Rivets :heart::heart::heart:

A1aGypsy likes this.
  3. Beautiful and Happy Birthday late! Enjoy!!

A1aGypsy likes this.
  4. #589 Aug 13, 2019 at 12:18 PM
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2019 at 12:28 PM
    Hi there,. I did a found order for an oxblood rogue 25 from my outlet. It came in good condition; but upon inspection it has a made in tag from Viet Nam, and I haven't found the small white tag with the numbers and letters. Btw, creed doesn't have a "F" after the dash. Any suggestions? Thanks!

5. I have 3 rogue 25 that got like 2 weeks ago, none have small white tag and 2 out of the 3 are made in vietnam and the oxblood is made in china, so who knows?? Also can i ask how much did you pay for yours?

6. I LOVE this rationing!!! Well done and what a beautiful group they are! I love oxblood so much. I actually realized my wallet (oxblood with gold from the outlet) matches the purse perfectly. Completely unintentional lol. I’m so spun sometimes.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes! What a great day.

valxim123 likes this.
  7. What is your question?

finer_woman likes this.
  8. They shld be 60 off at outlet

houseof999 and valxim123 like this.
  10. Sorry Cfc09, I accidentally hit the wrong button, I meant to hit reply.

11. Hi bag twin ! Congrats, she’s a beauty :smile:

12. Bag twins! Mine is in my closet waiting for fall. :smile:

Happy belated birthday!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice