Rogue discontinued?

i just got mines last wednesday actually for the sale price and my sa did confirm they they was discontinuing the rogue. I got the black fo r50% off
i just got mines last wednesday actually for the sale price and my sa did confirm they they was discontinuing the rogue. I got the black fo r50% off
I just look at the website with new arrivals so this is confusing. I may call my sa about that

At some point during the SAS, the grey with oxblood sides went from 50% to full price... Like TADA! It's new! :oh:[/
I bought the grey Rogue with oxblood suede sides for 50/20% off during the SAS. Gorgeous bag! Now Coach is calling this bag and other Rogues, including the 25's as "new arrivals." Such a joke. Looks like the Rogue hasn't really been "discontinued," especially since it will be around in the Fall. Does Coach really think its customers are stupid? :confused1:

. I bought the grey Rogue with oxblood suede sides for 50/20% off during the SAS. Gorgeous bag! Now Coach is calling this bag and other Rogues, including the 25's as "new arrivals." Such a joke. Looks like the Rogue hasn't really been "discontinued," especially since it will be around in the Fall. Does Coach really think its customers are stupid? :confused1:

Good for you! I was so close to pulling that trigger, but I have my RK grey i/o boxer that's my grey go-to. I also have a *lot* of oxblood. I kept checking, though, and was pretty disappointed to see it back at full price. SAS wasn't even over when they raised the price! Also all those pre-orders? No longer available, or "sold out" but there are over a dozen in the system.

I'm happy with the ones I got. I hope you love yours!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Winterfell5
So, I purchased a rogue a month or so ago and my mother decided it was to be my birthday gift from her.

It’s been in my closet. I’ve petted it. I’ve pulled it out and tried it with clothing. I may have talked to it once or twice.

My birthday is tomorrow. I have to wait right?
I'm impressed that you have held off this long! Happy Birthday, btw.