Scarves ........The Hermès Fall/Winter 2019 Scarves...........

Hello, does anyone have any modeling pics of this blue animapolis scarf? Or, for those of you who have seen it in person any thoughts? Tia!

I have that colorway (08 bleu/gris/vieux rose) as well as the super bright 01 (in my avatar), and I find I actually wear the 08 more. I love how it combines a crazy fun design with very wearable colors, so you can toss it on with jeans and a tee shirt or tuck it discretely into a navy suit. It's one of the scarves I seem to reach for most often when I wear navy or denim. Highly recommend it!

Reactions: *chloah*
Vert Colorway 11 of Mountain Zebra. Sorry for the poor picture.
This is my first choice!! I love how you styled it, too!!! Please share the details of your gorgeous blouse!! (Pretty please.)
By the way, this scarf looks amazing on you!!! Looks like it was made just for you. THANK YOU for POSTING! This helps me so much! (Not so much for my bank account.)

I finally managed to take some modelling shots of Cosmographia Universalis #05 and have written quite a detailed scarf profile on my blog (I do this for all of my H collection when I can gather enough information):

Here is my outfit today:

View attachment 4484059

Gorgeous! This is the cw on my wishlist. I always love your blog posts too. Hope you’re doing well :flowers:

Reactions: HermesHope
This is my first choice!! I love how you styled it, too!!! Please share the details of your gorgeous blouse!! (Pretty please.)
By the way, this scarf looks amazing on you!!! Looks like it was made just for you. THANK YOU for POSTING! This helps me so much! (Not so much for my bank account.)
Oh thank you! You are so sweet! I LOVE green scarves. :heart:
I’ll also post more pictures tomorrow......the black zebra takes the scarf to a whole different level!

The top is from J.Crew a few seasons back.
https://www.jcrew.com/p/24168

Reactions: Ladybaga and Julide
Still fairly new to H scarves, and I'm struggling! Concerned that if I buy my top choice(s), something better will become available (no store near me, so I rely on the website). However, if I wait, my current top choice(s) will sell out. Is that a common problem? What's the best shopping strategy, if there is one?

I go through ladycupid’s posts for all the colorways of designs. In excel, I note the design, format, product code and cw code with color description. If multiple cws, I list first choice, second choice. third choice. I then keep up to date with forum members postings of their scarves. If that’s enough to make me 100% sure, I order. I usually make a trip to a boutique (3+ hours away) and give my SA all the cws I can’t decide on to pull or source from another store, prioritized by my wishlist/popularity/hard to source. Sometimes it takes a couple visits to see everything. I also will stop into a boutique if traveling. If I have a regret and it can’t be found in the US, I ask for a worldwide search. You can always order
on the website and return if you don’t like it too.

I go through ladycupid’s posts for all the colorways of designs. In excel, I note the design, format, product code and cw code with color description. If multiple cws, I list first choice, second choice. third choice. I then keep up to date with forum members postings of their scarves. If that’s enough to make me 100% sure, I order. I usually make a trip to a boutique (3+ hours away) and give my SA all the cws I can’t decide on to pull or source from another store, prioritized by my wishlist/popularity/hard to source. Sometimes it takes a couple visits to see everything. I also will stop into a boutique if traveling. If I have a regret and it can’t be found in the US, I ask for a worldwide search. You can always order
on the website and return if you don’t like it too.
Wow - that is dedication!