What perfume are you buying next?

I just received a bottle of Visa.
Saks Off Fifth is having an extra 25% off beauty products, so I ordered a couple of Annick Goutals. I can’t sample them because I can’t find them in the store anymore, so they are blind buys.

Reactions: Elina0408
I just received a bottle of Visa.
Saks Off Fifth is having an extra 25% off beauty products, so I ordered a couple of Annick Goutals. I can’t sample them because I can’t find them in the store anymore, so they are blind buys.
I need to sample more of Piguet's offerings. They are not available in the stores near me either.
Which Annick Goutal's did you order? Heure Exquise is my favorite Goutal.

I need to sample more of Piguet's offerings. They are not available in the stores near me either.
Which Annick Goutal's did you order? Heure Exquise is my favorite Goutal.
Hi! I ordered Quel Amore!, and Mon Parfum Cherie Par Camille. The latter mainly because I read it is being discontinued (fomo I guess. After I really started reading about perfumes, I realized how many Great ones I had missed.)
What are the notes in Heure Exquisite?

Hi! I ordered Quel Amore!, and Mon Parfum Cherie Par Camille. The latter mainly because I read it is being discontinued (fomo I guess. After I really started reading about perfumes, I realized how many Great ones I had missed.)
I have not sampled those - most of my Goutal's are floral. I did not realize that Mon Parfum Cherie Par Camille was being discontinued. Will be interested to read your opinion about it after you receive it. And yes, so many beautiful scents are gone forever due to discontinuation and reformulation!

Reactions: Florasun
I have not sampled those - most of my Goutal's are floral. I did not realize that Mon Parfum Cherie Par Camille was being discontinued. Will be interested to read your opinion about it after you receive it. And yes, so many beautiful scents are gone forever due to discontinuation and reformulation!
I read that in a comment on Bois de Jasmin so take it with a grain of salt!

I recently bought Ellie Saab girl of now, never apealed to me but I sprayed some on while shopping and when I got home I kept sniffing myself. A realy cosy creamy scent, I'm gonna save it for autumn.

Probably Le Labo's AnOther 13. I keep spraying this on a cardboard tester just to sniff at when I get the urge, and keep the card until the scent dies down, which takes around 3 weeks. Then I repeat the process. I think I'm a bit obsessed...

I just totally impulse purchased House of Sillage Passion de L’Amour. None of the stores I usually shop at carry that brand, and their bottles don’t appeal to me (yes I know it is not a valid reason to ignore a perfume).but I was in a little shop here that carried them, and I was comparing it to Maison Francis Kurkdjian, and HOS smelled so much richer. It is a super sweet gourmand. So I ended up blowing my piggy bank on a bottle - actually the travel size so I got the small spray bottle with 4 refills.
Having typed all that - I would like to add an Amouage to my collection but have no idea which.

Reactions: Purses & Perfumes