Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

Yeah. What the heck was the point? They have been curiously downplaying the lead-up to the sale, it seems. An email blast with a link that has complete and clear details would be great, same with a click-through banner on the website to take you to the info and catalog.

I have one heck of a time viewing the catalog via the website. I can't find a link to it anywhere.
Type catalog in the search bar. Should come up.

I'm also very confused about the sale this year! I am in NYC and got the early shopping invite starting today-- I placed an order for pickup at the Trunk Club location in midtown. Then I realized I might have ordered too much stuff to carry home easily! What is the point of picking it up in person? Won't they be deluged with bags upon bags of orders? Can I return things there or do I have to take them away and mail them back??

Definitely waiting until regular online preorder time for any additional purchases. Should have only ordered the few items that seemed most likely to sell out. Oh well.

Also, FYI that I see NO maternity items in the sale this year (at least in the items online for preorder today). Bummer.

Thank you for checking re: maternity! I still hope they plan to roll something out for maternity :/

A preview of NSale shoes to get you drooling :smile:

I'm not on purse forum often, and it is easier to upload on Instagram, so I'll be sharing more items on my IG account: @poshaleigh

Enjoy, and happy NSale! :heart:

Attachments

• Nsale Blondo wedge boot.png
    Nsale Blondo wedge boot.png
    642.1 KB · Views: 894
  • Nsale Marc Fisher Bootie.png
    Nsale Marc Fisher Bootie.png
    348.6 KB · Views: 882
  • Nsale Tory Sandal.png
    Nsale Tory Sandal.png
    489.4 KB · Views: 888
  • Nsale vince camuto heel.png
    Nsale vince camuto heel.png
    770.6 KB · Views: 880
We still don't have a full lookbook?! No bags, no accessories (scarves, watches, sunglasses), Bp & Halogen clothing, etc. I'm irritated.

I don't understand their strategy. The gazillion different early access options. The pre-Nsale promotions???? Why are you encouraging people to shop now? Because...you know the sale sucks? That's my question. What are you doing?!

For the past 2 years I have thoroughly enjoyed the NAS, primarily preparing a wishlist. This year I am losing my zeal as I am finding designer deals elsewhere...Burberry, Gucci, and etc. I wanted to focus on building a transitional wardrobe as a maturing professional plus size lady. No such luck yet! I also wanted to find some key pieces for my son’s back to middle school wardrobe. Welp! I usually know the amount to place in my July budget for my wishlist due to debit card. What am I to do?

Reactions: annagirly
This is information I got from "Busbee Style.com who is pretty good about posting information on the sale. She says that she triple checked everything because of all the misinformation about this year's sale. Hopefully we can rely on it.

Here is the 2019 sale scoop…

WHAT:
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is the biggest sale of the year because it’s the only sale where FALL clothes, shoes, and accessories go on sale BEFORE the season even starts!

WHEN:
JULY 9th: ICON (Level 4) status Can Shop IN STORE ONLY starting at 8am (double check with your store to find out exact start time)

JULY 10th: ICON and AMBASSADOR status (Levels 3 & 4) can shop IN STORE ONLY starting at 9am

JULY 11th: ICON and AMBASSADOR status(Levels 3 & 4) can shop IN STORE and ONLINE. Shop in store when store open and online shopping begins at 12:30pm EST (11:30am CST, 10:30am MST, 9:30 PST)

JULY 12th: EARLY ACCESS for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale starts for Nordstrom card holders at 12:30pm EST (11:30am CST, 10:30am MST, 9:30 PST) This is VERY different from the last several years when the sale started in the middle of the night. Yay!!!

JULY 19th: PUBLIC ACCESS starts on July 19th. That’s when the sale opens to EVERYONE.

If you type in item numbers from some of the few lookbook pages we've seen, you'll get similar sale items in the Looks carousel at the bottom of the page. If the price is highlighted in yellow it's a sale item.

You can also google this: "site:shop.nordstrom.com Early AccessStarting July 12" (remove quotes) This will show you some pages that have been indexed already that are part of the sale and then you'll get new Looks carousels off each.

Lots more work than a lookbook but if you're bored ...

I can say that the Away carry on is AMAZING! Definitely worth every penny!

The regular one or the bigger carry on? I’m having trouble deciding on which to get, or if I should wait and get a set including a carry on, since it seems like there’s a better discount when you buy a set. My luggage is so old, and we’ve got 2 trips planned this year.

If you type in item numbers from some of the few lookbook pages we've seen, you'll get similar sale items in the Looks carousel at the bottom of the page. If the price is highlighted in yellow it's a sale item.

You can also google this: "site:shop.nordstrom.com Early AccessStarting July 12" (remove quotes) This will show you some pages that have been indexed already that are part of the sale and then you'll get new Looks carousels off each.

Thanks! This is really helpful.

That is a huge help! I've already found some Givenchy and Fendi sunglasses a part of the sale. Yay!

Reactions: HeatherGrace