Ode to the Roulis

Does anyone have a Roulis is Gris Perle that can post pictures? I am loving this color but afraid it might be too light for a cross-body bag that might rub against clothes.

I gave up waiting for a Mini from my store and started stalking the website few weeks ago. After missing out on Beton and several others just by minutes, I was luckily checking the website when a Bleu Hydra PHW came up yesterday. I didn’t even know they still produced it in Hydra (D stamp) and although I never thought about this particular colour, I am convinced I was supposed to miss out on the others as the Bleu Hydra is a perfect match. The tonal stitching also is slightly lighter than the leather which makes the Roulis a bit more striking and edgy. Very happy with my purchase.

02C31229-A7D6-4F79-95F3-0712A35CCB25.jpeg

I gave up waiting for a Mini from my store and started stalking the website few weeks ago. After missing out on Beton and several others just by minutes, I was luckily checking the website when a Bleu Hydra PHW came up yesterday. I didn’t even know they still produced it in Hydra (D stamp) and although I never thought about this particular colour, I am convinced I was supposed to miss out on the others as the Bleu Hydra is a perfect match. The tonal stitching also is slightly lighter than the leather which makes the Roulis a bit more striking and edgy. Very happy with my purchase.

View attachment 4460627
Beautiful!!!

Reactions: pinkorchid20
Finally I founded my fix, able to get both. I’m over the moon. Here is a little back story , I have been waiting for a green square chanel mini for the longest. For me their latest gold hardware is too dusted, too vintaged looking. I love their old gold hardware so gave up on waiting for one. I begged my SA for either green or yellow in anything. She’s work a little magic and here they are . My credit cards ( card with s ) are completely melted. Thanks gals for letting me share my craziness( no one around me understand). Oh they are Roulis 18 lime/gold and Constance 18 cactus/gold

Attachments

• FA178B83-60AB-409C-8CEF-33D4CE7D71A9.jpeg
    FA178B83-60AB-409C-8CEF-33D4CE7D71A9.jpeg
    147.4 KB · Views: 696
  • 2A217A1F-2E88-4C26-9123-C967BE194657.jpeg
    2A217A1F-2E88-4C26-9123-C967BE194657.jpeg
    129.2 KB · Views: 699
  • FA35FD76-5C09-4E1E-A7D9-04D3E8B55228.jpeg
    FA35FD76-5C09-4E1E-A7D9-04D3E8B55228.jpeg
    196.5 KB · Views: 693
  • 52CE9F1A-B47C-4626-B65D-BF975B9E08E7.jpeg
    52CE9F1A-B47C-4626-B65D-BF975B9E08E7.jpeg
    178.3 KB · Views: 683
Finally I founded my fix, able to get both. I’m over the moon. Here is a little back story , I have been waiting for a green square chanel mini for the longest. For me their latest gold hardware is too dusted, too vintaged looking. I love their old gold hardware so gave up on waiting for one. I begged my SA for either green or yellow in anything. She’s work a little magic and here they are . My credit cards ( card with s ) are completely melted. Thanks gals for letting me share my craziness( no one around me understand). Oh they are Roulis 18 lime/gold and Constance 18 cactus/gold
Congrats! You hit the jackpot with these. Lovely.

Reactions: JCCL
Oh my, you got two gorgeous babies! I was in the same boat for chanel mini and did not like the gold hardware in past season. Congratulations!!!

Reactions: JCCL
Hello everyone!
Not sure if this is the right place to ask - I just got myself a Roulis 23 (yayy, finally) but I am having trouble sorting out the strap. I have been fiddling with the strap this afternoon - trying to make it shorter but I noticed that the ring at one end will not align nicely as compared to if I just let the strap long. I truly apologise if I don't make sense but I hope someone can help - went to YouTube to check videos on Hermes Roulis but not much help so far. Thanking you in advance for reading this!

Hello everyone!
Not sure if this is the right place to ask - I just got myself a Roulis 23 (yayy, finally) but I am having trouble sorting out the strap. I have been fiddling with the strap this afternoon - trying to make it shorter but I noticed that the ring at one end will not align nicely as compared to if I just let the strap long. I truly apologise if I don't make sense but I hope someone can help - went to YouTube to check videos on Hermes Roulis but not much help so far. Thanking you in advance for reading this!
Congrats! I love my Roulis 23. Here is how I do the shorter options (there are 2). I’ll put in separate posts so it isn’t confusing.