Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

I received an email from one of the personal shoppers at my local Nordstrom who asked if I wanted to book an appointment so I texted her back and made one. I never dealt with her before, so I think it was sent out to everyone who is Icon level because it mentioned shopping the 9th or 10th. She was already booked for the 9th, which is crazy to me.
Wow, that is crazy. I guess they probably won't reach out to ambassador level then :sad:

Wow, that is crazy. I guess they probably won't reach out to ambassador level then :sad:

They may! What I would do is contact your store and ask to speak to a personal stylist and then see if any of them are available to help. That seems to work more than just asking various sales associates, at least in my opinion.

I got an email last night for Ambassador PreShop in stores July 10-11. I'm in Atlanta. It looks like they are trying to spread things out to hault the online stampede that crashes the site. Not a bad plan although it doesn't seem to be applied correctly.

Are they worth the (non-sale) price point I'm seeing. I wear t-shirts so much it might be worth it. Do they wear well?

For me they do. I have about 5 now. I wash them in a laundry bag in the washing machine and hang them up to dry. The oldest white one might not be as nice as the others but definitely the grey and black look almost brand new. Someone else on this site said they get too thin over time, but I haven't noticed that. I mainly wear them as a base layer in the winter to keep warm under sweaters and shirts, but have worn them as a regular t-shirt as well.

Random, but any thoughts on the Gehwol skincare line? NAS usually has a few things and I’d like to try the foot cream if it comes back this year. Last year they sold out when I decided I wanted to place an order.

For me they do. I have about 5 now. I wash them in a laundry bag in the washing machine and hang them up to dry. The oldest white one might not be as nice as the others but definitely the grey and black look almost brand new. Someone else on this site said they get too thin over time, but I haven't noticed that. I mainly wear them as a base layer in the winter to keep warm under sweaters and shirts, but have worn them as a regular t-shirt as well.
May I ask what brand we are talking about. Finding good tshirts has been the been of my existence. :facepalm:

Reactions: can_do_mom
I got an email last night for Ambassador PreShop in stores July 10-11. I'm in Atlanta. It looks like they are trying to spread things out to hault the online stampede that crashes the site. Not a bad plan although it doesn't seem to be applied correctly.

It won't work - they have to invest money and improve their website capacity, not try to spread it out via in-store shopping and hope for the best. Prepare for the site to crash and have issues.

Reactions: Lisab68