Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

Just made my appointment and wow. Online people said i would have access to ordering early online as well as in store. Then I made my appointment for in store and they said I would not have access. Nor could she pull anything ahead of time for me.

Let the fun begin......
The whole point of working with an SA is them being able to pull your wishlist ahead of time. My gal gets kind of busy during the sale, I don't know how she'd do it if she didn't pull items early.

Reactions: Lily's Mom
I'm pretty sure I bought one during the sale last year. I tried them out a few years ago because someone on this site mentioned them. I hesitated because of the price, but bought one and now I have several. I wear them almost daily in the winter under sweaters and shirts. So, even tho they're pricey, I get a lot wear out of them. I will be buying another this year if they're included in the sale.
Are they worth the (non-sale) price point I'm seeing. I wear t-shirts so much it might be worth it. Do they wear well?

My appointment in store is July 10th, so that should be fun. It sucks that it's only Icon status in NYC and LA that are getting the earlier shop time.

I will say if anyone is looking at the B.P. clothes they are inexpensive and good quality, imo. All my stuff I bought is holding up great even after alternations.

Reactions: Bonnielovesbags
My appointment in store is July 10th, so that should be fun. It sucks that it's only Icon status in NYC and LA that are getting the earlier shop time.

I will say if anyone is looking at the B.P. clothes they are inexpensive and good quality, imo. All my stuff I bought is holding up great even after alternations.

I live in NYC we got the exclusive online shop time in the mail yesterday and I’m an ambassador so it isn’t just icons. I asked my sales associate and she had no idea that was a thing. Really ruins it for them because if I can buy it online 2 weeks before what do I need them for. I also told her the look books were coming out and she said she hadn’t even seen them. Seems like relationships with sales associates are becoming obsolete. Sad

I live in NYC we got the exclusive online shop time in the mail yesterday and I’m an ambassador so it isn’t just icons. I asked my sales associate and she had no idea that was a thing. Really ruins it for them because if I can buy it online 2 weeks before what do I need them for. I also told her the look books were coming out and she said she hadn’t even seen them. Seems like relationships with sales associates are becoming obsolete. Sad

Anyway you could give us screenshots of what you can pre-order? Just so we can see what will be available.

Reactions: Lisab68
How were you able to book an appointment already? I tried to book one online, but it has the date unavailable.

That's great for you but frustrating for people who are Icon, because supposedly you're going to get all these great advantages, but I feel it's only for people who live in the major cities like NYC and LA. My Nordstrom is the one outside Philly, so I don't get why there's not much more being done in my store. I feel you about sales associates. It used to be in the KOP mall that Nordstrom had all the great sales associates and Neimans had all the rude, snotty associates and now they're all pretty much rude and unbearable. It's why I honestly just shop online now and if I have a return, that's when I go to the store.

How were you able to book an appointment already? I tried to book one online, but it has the date unavailable.

I received an email from one of the personal shoppers at my local Nordstrom who asked if I wanted to book an appointment so I texted her back and made one. I never dealt with her before, so I think it was sent out to everyone who is Icon level because it mentioned shopping the 9th or 10th. She was already booked for the 9th, which is crazy to me.

Reactions: JoesGirl