Manolo Blahnik HANGISI owners and lovers, come in!

Could someone tell me how the flats wear, especially at the front? Do you put vibram soles on right away? Thanks!
I have only worn mine once so it hasn’t shown a lot of wear but I think putting vibram soles on right away or later is a personal choice. I’ve waited to wear some of my shoes (especially the heels) a few times before putting vibram soles on and some immediately when brand new. Pointy flats tend to wear out faster at the front and if you are a bit clumsy like me who often kick things while walking for no reason =)) then putting vibram soles on before wearing would be a good idea!

I just got these Hangisi Flats on sale, but not sure if I should get the heeled version instead? I already own the 70mm Hangisi in blue. Weirdly, it seems like the heel is more comfortable in the toe area? Can anyone speak on the comfort level of the flats with repeated wear? I got the same size in both the heel and flat, 35. I tried sizing up half a size in the flats and it’s falling off. I’m usually an 34.5 in most designer shoes. So hard to find my size :sad:

Attachments

• 7DC7B659-DB32-49EE-888E-D95E6218F3B2.jpeg
    7DC7B659-DB32-49EE-888E-D95E6218F3B2.jpeg
    283.6 KB · Views: 529
I just got these Hangisi Flats on sale, but not sure if I should get the heeled version instead? I already own the 70mm Hangisi in blue. Weirdly, it seems like the heel is more comfortable in the toe area? Can anyone speak on the comfort level of the flats with repeated wear? I got the same size in both the heel and flat, 35. I tried sizing up half a size in the flats and it’s falling off. I’m usually an 34.5 in most designer shoes. So hard to find my size :sad:
I also find the heels to be more comfy than the flats.

My first manolos!!! I wanted something that would be a limited edition to make my first manolo purchase a bit more sentimental. I love them! Wish I would have gone down half a size though instead of my normal size because they slip off my feet after a while but... I’m sure my cobbler can work his magic to make them a bit more snug.

Attachments

• EA5656A2-212B-4419-AE9F-CD06B9CB871E.jpeg
    EA5656A2-212B-4419-AE9F-CD06B9CB871E.jpeg
    431.9 KB · Views: 463
My first manolos!!! I wanted something that would be a limited edition to make my first manolo purchase a bit more sentimental. I love them! Wish I would have gone down half a size though instead of my normal size because they slip off my feet after a while but... I’m sure my cobbler can work his magic to make them a bit more snug.
Wooowww beautiful

Reactions: Seuk Seuk
I just got a Pristine pair off of The Real Real. Hoping they fit. They are a size 8.5 and I believe 70mm. I find that website to be totally off in their descriptions. That being said, I'm a lose 38.5 in Valentino rockstud pumps. 38 in CL Iriza and a 39.5 in CL Pigalle Plato patent. No idea if the 38.5 in velvet will be good?

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
I just got a Pristine pair off of The Real Real. Hoping they fit. They are a size 8.5 and I believe 70mm. I find that website to be totally off in their descriptions. That being said, I'm a lose 38.5 in Valentino rockstud pumps. 38 in CL Iriza and a 39.5 in CL Pigalle Plato patent. No idea if the 38.5 in velvet will be good?
I’ve heard that velvet doesn’t stretch. Valentino rockstuds run small (lengthwise) and louboutins run tts depending on the style in my opinion (I take all my Louboutins heels in a 39 and Valentino rockstuds in a 39.5... I’m a size US 9 in heels/boots and 9.5/10 in flats with non-designer shoes). Size also differs with heel height. I go more with my 9.5/10 size with lower mm heels compared to 100mm and higher. I’d suggest taking your usual size in manolos because I purchased a pair in my normal size and wish I would have sized down a bit to stop my heel from slipping.

I’ve heard that velvet doesn’t stretch. Valentino rockstuds run small (lengthwise) and louboutins run tts depending on the style in my opinion (I take all my Louboutins heels in a 39 and Valentino rockstuds in a 39.5... I’m a size US 9 in heels/boots and 9.5/10 in flats with non-designer shoes). Size also differs with heel height. I go more with my 9.5/10 size with lower mm heels compared to 100mm and higher. I’d suggest taking your usual size in manolos because I purchased a pair in my normal size and wish I would have sized down a bit to stop my heel from slipping.
Thanks for replying so quickly!
You seem to own a variety of shoes lol. Any insight on the J'adior slingbacks kitten heels? Debating those as well.

Thanks for replying so quickly!
You seem to own a variety of shoes lol. Any insight on the J'adior slingbacks kitten heels? Debating those as well.
Haha yes I own a lot... so much so that I’ve purchased, sold, purchased again so many times that I’ve lost count lol... sizing can be tough especially after you buy them and they stretch to one size too big making them unwearable! I’ve learned many lessons with sizing for sure!

Those heels are so cute!!! I tried on the 100mm and I went up half a size because my heel was sticking out a tad bit with a size 39. However, I tried on the patent. Had it been leather, I would’ve stayed with my tts of 39. Because you’re considering the 65mm (I believe that’s the height), I think you should stick to your tts if you’re going for leather or half size up in patent if your feet are on the wider side.