REAL Native American Jewelry~

Well....as long as we are modeling our wrists today, here is a heavy gauge copper and silver bracelet that I was so excited to purchase at the Indian Market in Santa Fe in about 2013. The artist is Ronnie Hurley and he started to work with copper just about the time I purchased this bracelet. When I bought it, the copper was as shiney as a brand new penny and when I saw him the next year, he was glad that I just let it do its own thing and let it patina at will. If you see any cat hairs in these close ups, just remember that they are love sprinkles.20190514_134746.jpg20190514_134853.jpg20190514_140048.jpg

Well....as long as we are modeling our wrists today, here is a heavy gauge copper and silver bracelet that I was so excited to purchase at the Indian Market in Santa Fe in about 2013. The artist is Ronnie Hurley and he started to work with copper just about the time I purchased this bracelet. When I bought it, the copper was as shiney as a brand new penny and when I saw him the next year, he was glad that I just let it do its own thing and let it patina at will. If you see any cat hairs in these close ups, just remember that they are love sprinkles.View attachment 4432658View attachment 4432659View attachment 4432660
Wow gorgeous! On you as well! This is something that I have not seen before, just beautiful.

Reactions: Compass Rose
Wow! I love the secret interior cuff! What does it depict? I think I see monument valley? It’s so very cool and modern on the outside. What are the various stones on the rainbow cuff; so nicely graded. Would you post a wrist shot of both? Thanks for sharing!
I am not an expert on stones so I cannot really tell you what they all are. I bet some of the expert collectors here can.

Well....as long as we are modeling our wrists today, here is a heavy gauge copper and silver bracelet that I was so excited to purchase at the Indian Market in Santa Fe in about 2013. The artist is Ronnie Hurley and he started to work with copper just about the time I purchased this bracelet. When I bought it, the copper was as shiney as a brand new penny and when I saw him the next year, he was glad that I just let it do its own thing and let it patina at will. If you see any cat hairs in these close ups, just remember that they are love sprinkles.View attachment 4432658View attachment 4432659View attachment 4432660

This is so cool! Is your wedding set rose gold? It matches perfectly! I also like the pottery in the background.

This is so cool! Is your wedding set rose gold? It matches perfectly! I also like the pottery in the background.
Ahhh...thank you, OrbitOrange..:heart: My set is, in fact rose gold. I have found that mixing a matching rose gold stack rings is a fun thing to do, so I am always changing things up. My husband and I are so much in love with everything southwest, that the closest thing we can come to being there is living in southwest Florida, lol.....our decor isn't exactly Floridian.

I just want to say that I have learned so much just from participating in this wonderful thread. There are so many stories that are told and untold in just about every single piece here. I have gone back several times to the very first page just to admire every single piece. I don't know if I said this before, but I have told my husband many times over that if we ever moved to New Mexico or Arizona, I would be in deep, deep trouble because I would want to have it all.

Ahhh...thank you, OrbitOrange..:heart: My set is, in fact rose gold. I have found that mixing a matching rose gold stack rings is a fun thing to do, so I am always changing things up. My husband and I are so much in love with everything southwest, that the closest thing we can come to being there is living in southwest Florida, lol.....our decor isn't exactly Floridian.

Your decor is so southwestern that I was wondering if you lived there. I love it! For the southwest, southwest Florida, or anywhere.

I'm fairly sure it's spiny oyster, turquoise, lapis, and maybe sugalite? Not sure if the purple is sugalite or spiny oyster.

The burgundy purple at far left is likely to be purple spiny oyster, which has a reddish cast. The true purple at far right is probably charoite rather than sugilite, bc charoite has wisps of white in it (and is used in some Navajo work). The bright lime green may be variscite. So fun!