Massaccesi Handbags

Reactions: djfmn
Marco shipped the first half of my "final, final" order on Monday, and it arrived today. I know others have had some issues with USPS, but they were super-fast getting this box to me. I absolutely love both of these bags.

Selene Zip Midi in River Blue Vacchetta with Silver Hardware was the first bag I saw that got me interested in MM. I finally ordered one. It turned out great. Marco helped me pick the lining, and I love it.

River Blue Vachetta Selene Zip Midi with Silver Hardware, Light Fuchsia lining, and Soulmate-style adjustable handles.

View attachment 4408346 View attachment 4408351
Love your bags, and that blue vachetta looks fantastic. I hope I can get something in that in the fall.

Reactions: coach943
Poor Marco must be swamped, which is good and bad. He said last week he was about ready to send my next shipment. When I hadn't heard anything I reached out to him on Tues because of all the recent shipping snafus. He apologized and said he definitely would send me my shipping details the next day. It's Friday with no email, but I don't want to rush him either. So I just keep checking my email. Lol.

The second bag in this order is absolutely stunning. Here's Soulmate Midi in Persian Green Metallic with Light Pink lining, black Nappa handles, and silver hardware. It's so pretty!

View attachment 4408353
View attachment 4408354

I love love love this bag. Of course I love metallics but this color is gorgeous and I love the lining amazing bag. Enjoy.

Reactions: coach943
Having seen the lovely Graven Goat on MM FB page I asked him if he had any other unusual luxe leathers and he said he has some one offs. There is only enough for one bag in each of these leathers and he indicated first come first served. I ordered one of these luxe leathers but thought I would post the other ones in case anyone else is interested in them. I believe he is doing 20% off on most of these leathers except the Graven Goat. If you are interested contact Marco. There are some very unusual leathers. I was after some short hair leather and here are the photos he sent me.

Attachments

• rsz_caiman_-_brown_iridescent_silver.jpg
    rsz_caiman_-_brown_iridescent_silver.jpg
    390.1 KB · Views: 211
  • rsz_hairy_-_black_long.jpg
    rsz_hairy_-_black_long.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 210
  • rsz_hairy_-_black_long_flat.jpg
    rsz_hairy_-_black_long_flat.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 205
  • rsz_hairy_-_black_white_short.jpg
    rsz_hairy_-_black_white_short.jpg
    481.9 KB · Views: 211
  • rsz_hairy_-_cheetah_natural.jpg
    rsz_hairy_-_cheetah_natural.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 212
  • rsz_hairy_-_offwhite_blue_short.jpg
    rsz_hairy_-_offwhite_blue_short.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 213
  • rsz_hairy_-_orange_short.jpg
    rsz_hairy_-_orange_short.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 206
  • rsz_lamb_-_bluette.jpg
    rsz_lamb_-_bluette.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 210
The 2nd shot is of my Merinos bags. I chose Merinos as they are his lightest leathers and I'm happy with them.

1) Port Calista
2) Marine Blue Demetra
3) Iris Midi Angel
4) Cameo Rose Midi Angel
5) Lavender Messenger Penelope

3rd shot is of my shiny bags
1) Everose Diamond Leather Penelope Messenger
2) Pewter Diamond Angelica
3) Everose Diamond Midi Theia
4) Python Lux Penelope Messenger

The reason why both Everose Diamond bags look so different is coz of the sunlight. I really need to practice photo taking!

You changed the handles on Angelica! I like..

I received my last 3 bags from MM yesterday. Decided to take a group shot. I'm so happy with my purchases. I have been using only my MM bags for months.

I will definitely try my best to support Marco in his Kickstarter effort. View attachment 4406181View attachment 4406182View attachment 4406183

Jaspearl, I love your collection so much. The color stories are so pleasing to look at. And I’m happy you are a big Angel fan!

I finally picked up my package from Marco at UPS Customer Center. Here are my beautiful new bags. Thanks for allowing me to share.

Fuchsia Pebbled leather Muse Midi.
View attachment 4407754
View attachment 4407756

Brownrose Nappa leather Alexia

View attachment 4407758
View attachment 4407759
Group photo.

View attachment 4407760

The hot pink muse is so cute and the brown rose alexia is so refined and classy, great additions to your collection!

The second bag in this order is absolutely stunning. Here's Soulmate Midi in Persian Green Metallic with Light Pink lining, black Nappa handles, and silver hardware. It's so pretty!

View attachment 4408353
View attachment 4408354

Hello, metallic sister! My Zhoe is waving to your Soulmate. I took her out today on her first run and she had so many compliments! My friends were all agog at trying to describe the color and finally decided on “Mermaid Shimmer”. Mermaids are very on trend right now so I feel very millennial.

The Zhoe is such a perfect size. I actually managed to fit in a change of clothes for DS, a diaper, small toys and candy, all on top of a full size wallet, phone, wipes and Kleenex. So impressed. It is incredibly wearable and I cannot believe it took me so long to get one.

Your blue river vachetta is a classic too and it will look so good over time. Fuchsia lining and silver hardware is perfect for it.

So... confession time. I said I wasn’t going to but I ordered a Juliet Midi in scarlet red metallic pebbled. If Marco’s last delivery hadn’t been so gosh darn perfect in every way, I might have stayed strong but I am on a runaway metallics love affair and can’t stop. I really have to be good now and sit on my hands until I regrow my money tree.

Hey everyone, my final final order has arrived! Metallic lovers, you might want to take a seat for this reveal, you may pass out otherwise. By far the BEST metallic shades I have ever owned!

Here goes: presenting my Zhoe in Persian Green metallic, Penny Midi in Cobalt metallic and Penny in Aegean Blue Pebbled:
View attachment 4404937

All three bags have modifications made to them. The pennies have both got messenger straps attached to them. I got credit card pockets added to my penny.
View attachment 4404939
View attachment 4404940
I love the yellow and sage linings—so glad I got to have them in my collection!

Cobalt blue is sexy AF with its dark grey gunmetal hardware. It is ready to hit the club!

As for the Aegean Blue, I was slightly taken aback when I pulled it out of the bag because it’s clearly a shade lighter than my swatch. However in this case I think the fault was with the swatch and not what i received as I found that Colette’s Siena is exactly the same color as this Penny. I think this color is beautiful too, especially with the yellow lining.
View attachment 4404938

Ok I know you want to see Zhoe! Here is a mod shot just for you.
View attachment 4404936

So i modified this Zhoe to have a back slip pocket. I also ordered 3 different types of straps! I asked for a crossbody strap, a short strap for shoulder carry and a wristlet strap in case i want to use it as a clutch. Marco was really smart about this and gave me two lengths of leather to attach to the buckled ends so i can adjust the length as much as I like.

Wow! These are amazing bags...i can’t get over the beauty of these leathers:heart: enjoy them!

Last edited:
Reactions: carterazo