Massaccesi Handbags

Ok this is it. I’m done after this! I ordered a Calista in that amazing goat and then I snatched up the iridescent brown alligator texture in a miss M. I’m a sucker for metallics and texture and the flashier the better. Just look at this mock image Marco made!!!!
This is just stunning. I love this leather it will be amazing in this style. I can't wait to see it.

Reactions: fashionista1984
Reactions: jbags07
Well, head's up everyone...Marco is targeting the end of next week "to start" Kickstarter. Not sure if that means it's going live, or he's still building it out, or what. But it seems to be happening.

I bought 4 bags in a week ! That’s my contribution lol oh god!!! Ok I hope his Kickstarter runs more than a week so I can contribute.

Oh silly me... Penelope messenger...
I am not a messenger fan for the most part. Having said that I like the option of a messenger strap but I definitely also want handles. I find having both is so much more versatile for me. So my vote is for midi Juliet or midi Victoria or Angelica. I must say I love the Angelica with the rolled handles.