Massaccesi Handbags

AB3FDB49-5394-4DC6-9D2B-63847219ED29.jpeg Just wanted to post a pic of my little ray of sunshine! Its been raining here so much, and this past week i;ve been wearing my ananas Flora and really loving this style and the color. Great for errands on its own, and so easy to toss into a tote when a larger bag is needed! I’ve ordered quite a few since last Fall, and also asked Marco to make leather straps too for a more casual look.

I like the black and white short hair. I am thinking Mia with black handles and as Marco said black frame not sure what he means by that but it sounds interesting.
Please please get something in this and save me from myself! As soon as I saw it, I was considering another Diva but the money tree is currently in hibernation, and I'd like to support Marco's next phase.

I think Marco means by "black frame" is having a bag with black leather edging like an Aura or Zhoe to protect the calf hair. When I asked him about this exact thing as I was ordering the Diva in fuzzy leopard, he suggested Aura or Zhoe or Diva.

Ok this is it. I’m done after this! I ordered a Calista in that amazing goat and then I snatched up the iridescent brown alligator texture in a miss M. I’m a sucker for metallics and texture and the flashier the better. Just look at this mock image Marco made!!!!

Attachments

• 7DC49DDE-9FC5-4A87-B035-72990839181D.jpeg
    7DC49DDE-9FC5-4A87-B035-72990839181D.jpeg
    91.9 KB · Views: 145
Ok this is it. I’m done after this! I ordered a Calista in that amazing goat and then I snatched up the iridescent brown alligator texture in a miss M. I’m a sucker for metallics and texture and the flashier the better. Just look at this mock image Marco made!!!!
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!! The alligator was the one that tempted me the most, and the Miss M is the Massaccesi bag I want to buy next, so ten thumbs up from me :tup::tup:

That's going to be stunning in person; please do share when you receive it :loveeyes:

This will be amazing! I didn’t consider a Miss M...just stunning! Ive ordered this leather in a midi Juliet ....your Calista will be amazing too :biggrin:

Reactions: SEWDimples
Marco shipped the first half of my "final, final" order on Monday, and it arrived today. I know others have had some issues with USPS, but they were super-fast getting this box to me. I absolutely love both of these bags.

Selene Zip Midi in River Blue Vacchetta with Silver Hardware was the first bag I saw that got me interested in MM. I finally ordered one. It turned out great. Marco helped me pick the lining, and I love it.

River Blue Vachetta Selene Zip Midi with Silver Hardware, Light Fuchsia lining, and Soulmate-style adjustable handles.

View attachment 4408346 View attachment 4408351
The second bag in this order is absolutely stunning. Here's Soulmate Midi in Persian Green Metallic with Light Pink lining, black Nappa handles, and silver hardware. It's so pretty!

View attachment 4408353
View attachment 4408354
Congrats on your fabulous new bags! [emoji7] I didn't even know that green existed. It is so pretty. Enjoy them in good health!

Reactions: coach943