Métiers d'Art Paris-New York 2019 (19A) Collection

theknees

O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
is everyone still going crazy over 19S or is that winding down already :lol:

2019 Métiers d'Art Paris-New York Collection
or 19A
(i know every year there's always a debate on whether this is considered pre-fall or not as the website usually would have this separate and then what some call Act I listed as Pre-Fall and Act II as Fall)

https://www.chanel.com/us/fashion/collection/collection-metiers-art-2018-19-new-york/

the collection was shown on the runway last December at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York. set in the Temple of Dendur, the collection has an Egyptian theme.

should start appearing in stores in about less than 2 months or so.

please share any pics or info you have here! :smile:

I was about to start a thread on it too... I'm getting impatient!! Hahaha..
Been asking my SA for info.. but geez.. nthg has been released to them yet.
What I've been seeing lately at my home store.. are the left over iridescent slg.. the Chevron matte collection... and cruise pieces.. and alot of Small classic flaps.
Now... I can't wait for what's coming up next!

I am waiting for the faux crocodiles to appear. I am very much interested in how these will look.

If Chanel is going to do a faux cocodile print, I'm sure they will do it right.

Reactions: Mrs.Z
My SA just showed me the espadrilles and loafers pictures...she said their stores will get more rain boots and sneakers.
She said she wont be able to tell me about bags until May... all she said there will be lots of gold :noworry: So now I have to patiently wait till May.. :smile:

My SA just showed me the espadrilles and loafers pictures...she said their stores will get more rain boots and sneakers.
She said she wont be able to tell me about bags until May... all she said there will be lots of gold :noworry: So now I have to patiently wait till May.. :smile:
:O so sounds like the collection is coming in May?

If it's that deep Egyptian Gold... I'm all for it.