What was ur 1st chloe? My 1st Love- Faye!

Kat10

Apr 13, 2019
What was ur first chloe bag? I remember it well. I'll just go into that really expensive department store for a sec then leave. But something quickly overtook me. I spotted the Faye bracelet bag- the contrast of suede & leather, the huge ring (I'm a sucker for circles) & the weird shape. I was done. Could not stop thinking about that bag.... I bought 2 & the rest is history! What's your chloe story? Do tell.

My first Chloe bag was my recently purchased Mini Marcie in Cashmere grey. My husband bought it for me for my birthday and I adore it. I’m well and truly hooked now and my next bag will be the Nile Minaudière. Very unlike me to want to spend so much on such a small bag but I absolutely love it and think it will be really lovely for when we go out for the evening. I can’t wait to get it!

My first Chloe bag was my recently purchased Mini Marcie in Cashmere grey. My husband bought it for me for my birthday and I adore it. I’m well and truly hooked now and my next bag will be the Nile Minaudière. Very unlike me to want to spend so much on such a small bag but I absolutely love it and think it will be really lovely for when we go out for the evening. I can’t wait to get it!

The marcie is a great starter bag. I love the grey! Boho.chic. cute. The mini nile doesnt fit phone but who cares Its the perfect unique going out bag!:biggrin:

What a great topic idea ! My first Chloe was an Elsie ! I had just had a promotion at work I was super happy and I went to Paris (I’m French) looking for a paddington (this was back in 2011) but I ended up getting an Elsie and I really loved it ! I sold it a few years after and I still regret it to this day. After that I dreamed of a Marcie for years and years I finally bit the bullet and got one last year [emoji173]️ now my heart is set on a drew I’m just waiting for a good opportunity lol Chloe has my heart

Reactions: Kat10
What a great topic idea ! My first Chloe was an Elsie ! I had just had a promotion at work I was super happy and I went to Paris (I’m French) looking for a paddington (this was back in 2011) but I ended up getting an Elsie and I really loved it ! I sold it a few years after and I still regret it to this day. After that I dreamed of a Marcie for years and years I finally bit the bullet and got one last year [emoji173]️ now my heart is set on a drew I’m just waiting for a good opportunity lol Chloe has my heart

My first Chloe bag was a Large whisky edith. Used it on off for 6 months then for some reason decided that is was not for me. Ended up buying another a couple of years after. Although I would say the Edith is not a bag I use the most, I am a sucker for its sturdiness and no fuss. The quality of the leather is devine - and I have learned my lesson. Edith is a keeper