What was ur 1st chloe? My 1st Love- Faye!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The Paddington, saved up ages for it, I still think I have it somewhere

2. My first, and only, bag from Chloé is a motty grey Hudson bag in suede, size small. :smile: I fell for the boho vibe it has and bought it a few years ago with the intent of it being a very casual, summery vacation bag. It's really cute and the grey suede is beautiful, but I am yet to take it outside. I really need to start grabbing it at least once in a while, cause it's a shame for it to just sit at home! I was originally looking to buy the smallest size, the mini, but I hesitated and ended up with the middle size due to availability, price (it was cheaper than the mini due to a great sale, and I preferred not to pay more than I already did for a "casual bag" that I would only use in the summertime as I am a student, at least as I was able to get the style for such a steal.), etc, but it is quite heavy for what I intended to use it for (carry my wallet and phone, only) so I always end up reaching for something else and it does not even cross my mind that I have it. I need to hang it somewhere where I can see it so that I don't forget about it, and I'll make sure to take that lovely bag out to see some sun the next time the weather is appropriate for a cute boho type of look! :biggrin:

Screen Shot 2019-05-02 at 01.25.57.png

3. Chloe Mini/Baby Marcie Satchel in black. I think I got it in 2014 but don't quote me on that. It was a limited edition size, I think.

4. Just got my Faye backpack! Think I love it more than any Chloe I ever had!

5. Mine was a Faye too [emoji173]️[emoji173]️ I will love that bag forever! I don't love what the current designer is doing too much, but Chloe is one of my favorite brands and I definitely want to add more ine day!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice