Any Requests? Nows your chance!

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
Hi all!
Im going first thing tomorrow morning to my outlet. If there is anything I can check for ya just let me know. I'll peek in before I leave, make a list and get back you all of you just as soon as I get home:tup:
Sooooooo..........let the requests begin!:wlae:

Oh can you keep an eye out on what the new transfers are? Or is it primarily the same as what was there a few weeks ago?

Also what kind of coin purses, phone lanyards, and keychains are at the outlets and in what price range?

Thanks so much! I really appreciate it! :yes:

Socaltrojan:smile:

Oh can you keep an eye out on what the new transfers are? Or is it primarily the same as what was there a few weeks ago?

Also what kind of coin purses, phone lanyards, and keychains are at the outlets and in what price range?

Thanks so much! I really appreciate it! :yes:

Socaltrojan:smile:

ya the transfers are the same. yesterday i was tasked to do transfers.. and i was disappointed. i can only take so much of those hampton weekend collection silky and log things.

Hi all!
Im going first thing tomorrow morning to my outlet. If there is anything I can check for ya just let me know. I'll peek in before I leave, make a list and get back you all of you just as soon as I get home:tup:
Sooooooo..........let the requests begin!:wlae:

Can you see if they have Carly Signature Wristlets 40469- Khaki/Saddle or Khaki/Gold?

And the price...

Thanks!

FYI, everyone, asking ranskimmie to buy something for you at the outlet and then paying her for it later is no different than buying/selling on the forum, which is strictly prohibited. It creates a situation where product/money is being exchanged between members and that's what isn't allowed.

Just thought I'd bring this to everyone's attention. I am not trying to be the board police or anything...

FYI, everyone, asking ranskimmie to buy something for you at the outlet and then paying her for it later is no different than buying/selling on the forum, which is strictly prohibited. It creates a situation where product/money is being exchanged between members and that's what isn't allowed.

Just thought I'd bring this to everyone's attention. I am not trying to be the board police or anything...

You are absolutely right! We do not permit these types of transactions. If Ranskimmie wants to post inventory in the shopping subforum, that is fine. But anything more than that is against PF rules. Thank you!