Any Requests? Nows your chance!

Whoa! What the heck happened here? For those who thought I was making some sort of a trip to buy and resell.........Uh....NO WAY! I'd be kicked out of here so fast my head would spin. I was simply checking on inventory for those who are looking for certain items and if they wish CAN pay full price and have it shipped. So ladies on that note, here is what they have and dont have by the list you have given me here:
HAVE:
change purses in the flower zip style-orange, pink and yellow
1 Legacy slim tote in natural 20% off the sale price of $329
2 large ergo hobos in natural leather
small white leather ergo hobos
a few medium turquoise ergo hobos $159
Carly black leather demi it was 30% off the sale price. Sorry I cant remember how much.
DO NOT HAVE:
Accordian wallets
ergo totes
carly sig. wristletts
Oh by the way I was at the Cabazon outlet. Hope this could help ya out. If I missed any thing please let me kmow:smile:

Thanks for checking on the accordion wallets!

Just to let you know the outlets do ship without being there. I have done it before. The purpose was to let people know what they currently have at the outlets. So YOU can call an outlet, check and see if its there, and put something on hold. Generally if new transfers make it to one location, there is a good chance it will make it to the others.

For example, I had been looking for a Scribble diaper bag for a while now. The gals here let me know it had hit the outlets a couple of weeks ago, and I was able to get the bag and the matching accessories. :yahoo: I would have had no idea that it had come to the outlets otherwise.

She was being gracious. No reason to get upset at ranskimmie, instead of just learning the rules, when you are new here. :yes:

Oh and welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy it. I know I learned so much about Coach that I would never have otherwise came to know about, if it wasn't for the tPF. :tup:

FYI, I wasn't "upset" at ranskimmie. You all are very emotional.
I WAS asking a question as to the reason for her post.

Here in SoCal...when I've called my outlets, I've been told that they don't ship unless you're there for the card (credit or other) to be swiped or imprinted. Then you may have the item shipped whereever. That was the word I got per Cabazon as of this past week.

That was also the word I've gotten when I've called other outlets.

I don't know if you've got the hookup, but they don't ship. I believe I've seen instances here where people state that they will ship from outlets and maybe charge you full price.

Well that defeats the outlet purpose doesn't it.:yes:

As for being new here? Sweetheart, don't let a postcount fool ya. I've been "here" a while. Maybe I don't gush about stuff the way some of you do, therefore my post count isn't as high. I don't frivolously "high five" folks on their acquisitions or just post to say something is cute. I conserve my keystrokes for some things I deem it necessary to say.

I didn't register until recently, but it is possible to read the site whilst unregistered.;)

To reiterate....I was and am not upset with original poster. I have no reason to be. I'm not upset with the mods for removing the post.

I was clarifying the reason for my original post and seeking clarification on why someone would say, "I'm going to...." and not 'take orders', as it were.

Taking orders not allowed? No biggie. Duly noted. Chalk that up to another thing on this site's list.

I agree - I don't now about anyone else, but when others on the EAST COAST were posting their outlet finds in early June, I called my local CALIFORNIA factory stores to see what they had....then called back again and again. Two weeks later I was able to find some of the same items at my outlet, including the coveted Carly canvas/choco. Without the postings here, I wouldn't have had a clue they were moving there so quickly (there's still some at my local Macys!).

Since things are moving quite quickly from the retail stores to the outlets, I'm always interested in hearing peoples stories of outlet shopping and viewing their finds. At times, I see something that I originally missed or didn't look at very closely and now would like to purchase. Since I didn't get a catalog last two seasons, and can't always get to the boutique, MOST of the items I wanted were out of the stores and into the outlets.

I think that's the whole point of her comment / question. I'll go, you tell me what you're looking for, I'll tell you what I see (and don't see). Then do your own hunt for the items.

Cool. I got it now and I'll use this as a tool for that purpose. No prob.

I had just figured that she was going...would see it...pick it up...I'd pay a little shipping and save a little gas (at $3+/gal). Know what I mean? :graucho::graucho:

Whoa! What the heck happened here? For those who thought I was making some sort of a trip to buy and resell.........Uh....NO WAY! I'd be kicked out of here so fast my head would spin. I was simply checking on inventory for those who are looking for certain items and if they wish CAN pay full price and have it shipped. So ladies on that note, here is what they have and dont have by the list you have given me here:
HAVE:
change purses in the flower zip style-orange, pink and yellow
1 Legacy slim tote in natural 20% off the sale price of $329
2 large ergo hobos in natural leather
small white leather ergo hobos
a few medium turquoise ergo hobos $159
Carly black leather demi it was 30% off the sale price. Sorry I cant remember how much.
DO NOT HAVE:
Accordian wallets
ergo totes
carly sig. wristletts
Oh by the way I was at the Cabazon outlet. Hope this could help ya out. If I missed any thing please let me kmow:smile:

Ah, heck:nuts:, you're right here in SoCal anyway. I can (and did on 7/1) jot on down there myself.
That's where I picked up the Ergo tote, vintage, and the ergo purse. The had only one Andrea, in white (I want Black) and someone got it anyway.

Again...no probs.

Her Blackness--Were you looking for a leather Andrea Satchel? I was at the Carlsbad Premium outlets (North County, San Diego) last Saturday (7/7/07) and they had a black one in stock. I think it was $500+ with a 20% discount. (I don't remember the exact price). You can try calling them to see if they still have it.

I've had such great service with the SoCal outlets (Camarillo and Carlsbad). They're always willing to look at inventory and hold items. I've even had them call me when I'm looking for something and it comes in within the next few days.

I'd call and if they have it, they can hold for 48 hours. If you can't get there that soon, but you can get there within two weeks to pick it up - have them do a "charge hold'. they will take your info and CC number, then hold the item for up to two weeks for you to pick up. This may be an alternate to the "no shipping" issue. For me this has been great! I can call during the week, then make a day of going to pick up my new goodies and have lunch in the area, then stroll on home.

I'm going to Camarillo tomorrow and will keep my eye out for things requested here and post Saturday afternoon when I get back.

I've had such great service with the SoCal outlets (Camarillo and Carlsbad). They're always willing to look at inventory and hold items. I've even had them call me when I'm looking for something and it comes in within the next few days.

I'd call and if they have it, they can hold for 48 hours. If you can't get there that soon, but you can get there within two weeks to pick it up - have them do a "charge hold'. they will take your info and CC number, then hold the item for up to two weeks for you to pick up. This may be an alternate to the "no shipping" issue. For me this has been great! I can call during the week, then make a day of going to pick up my new goodies and have lunch in the area, then stroll on home.

I'm going to Camarillo tomorrow and will keep my eye out for things requested here and post Saturday afternoon when I get back.

I've had them (Cabazon) hold things for me on several occasions. However, there are just times that I don't want to deal with the traffic nor take the time out of the schedule to go all the way there and back.

Last time I was at Carlsbad (Aug 06...almost a year), they didn't really have anything I wanted, that called out to me, or caught my eye. I had more luck with the Dooney store right across the way (a Croco large circle hobo in wheat color).

we'll see.
I'm going to look up the number to Carlsbad right now...and maybe the boys and I will be trekking to the outlets and Sea World or SD Zoo tomorrow.:graucho:

Goodluck! If you're down here in SD, it should be an awesome weekend (with the sun shining and all) for some COACH outlet shopping and Sea World or SD Zoo!

I've had them (Cabazon) hold things for me on several occasions. However, there are just times that I don't want to deal with the traffic nor take the time out of the schedule to go all the way there and back.

Last time I was at Carlsbad (Aug 06...almost a year), they didn't really have anything I wanted, that called out to me, or caught my eye. I had more luck with the Dooney store right across the way (a Croco large circle hobo in wheat color).

we'll see.
I'm going to look up the number to Carlsbad right now...and maybe the boys and I will be trekking to the outlets and Sea World or SD Zoo tomorrow.:graucho: