Fabulous February 2019 here we come

I would actually use it like a Birkin bag... meaning the leather straps in front I would threaded into the slots. The top flap I would close it and secure it with the pin after. The pin hole itself actually is lined with plastic so repeating the motion of taking the pin in and out is smooth and theoretically shouldn’t scratch the pin to cause it to loose its paint color. But since I only had the bag for few days so I’m not sure what the pin will look like few years down the road.

Ah, thank you - that makes sense. Good to know about the pin, too. I've been wondering about the functionality of that particular design element. It's a great looking bag - congrats!

It is my car’s first birthday later this month and because I am crazy I bought a gift ;). I originally wanted to buy the key holder last year when I got my car (it is my first brand new car), but it was always out of stock. So I had to wait and now timing is perfect for a birthday gift :loveeyes:

View attachment 4334510
I like this idea of celebrating a car-niversay!!!

Speedy World Tour with one stamp. MIF the third week of 2019. I received it 24 days after ordering it, which was 2 weeks earlier than expected delivery.

I also have a NF World Tour on the way that is an exchange for a defective NF Mono MM Pivoine that I NEVER used but bought in Oct ‘18. My NF has the same stamp as this one. In LVoe!!!
View attachment 4334548 View attachment 4334549

Love that. Especially love the one stamp. Very subtle. Congrats!!

Speedy World Tour with one stamp. MIF the third week of 2019. I received it 24 days after ordering it, which was 2 weeks earlier than expected delivery.

I also have a NF World Tour on the way that is an exchange for a defective NF Mono MM Pivoine that I NEVER used but bought in Oct ‘18. My NF has the same stamp as this one. In LVoe!!!
View attachment 4334548 View attachment 4334549
She's beautiful! Monogram canvas with black leather parts and one sticker, it almost seems like you go for the World Tour one just because you can customise the leather parts lol But I love it. Enjoy!