Which colour Gucci Dionysus?

• Blooms Pink Suede

Votes: 22 36.7%
  • Red Suede

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • Taupe Brown Suede

Votes: 25 41.7%

• Total voters
UPDATE: Thank you everyone :flowers: I apologise in advance for the boring reveal. I ended up buying the Gucci Dionysus in the GG supreme monogram logo with taupe suede.

I wanted to start with a classic before venturing out to the more statement suede colours. I bought a Gucci Blooms card holder to satisfy my cravings for the blooms print.

I want you get the red suede or blooms print later on if I love using this bag.

Thank you all :flowers::flowers:
Beautiful bag and card holder! Must have been a difficult decision but you chose real timeless beauties - congratulations! :flowers:

Reactions: Miss World
UPDATE: Thank you everyone :flowers: I apologise in advance for the boring reveal. I ended up buying the Gucci Dionysus in the GG supreme monogram logo with taupe suede.

I wanted to start with a classic before venturing out to the more statement suede colours. I bought a Gucci Blooms card holder to satisfy my cravings for the blooms print.

I want you get the red suede or blooms print later on if I love using this bag.

Thank you all :flowers::flowers:

So beautiful! You’re making me want one now!!!! I love the Dionysus so much and the taupe is such a classic colour! Enjoy [emoji4]

Reactions: Miss World
So beautiful! You’re making me want one now!!!! I love the Dionysus so much and the taupe is such a classic colour! Enjoy [emoji4]
Thank you Kacaruso! :smile: The Dionysus is a classic now, such an iconic edgy Gucci design but still understated and elegant at the same time. I love wearing mine, I haven’t changed out to another bag since I bought it.